PDA

View Full Version : Why not add a trading system?

Abraham Shewfelt
04-22-2014, 09:56 PM
If a Trading system was added where we could sell our mutants to other players & for our own price a/i 10 gold for _________, 1000000 coins for _________, we might have a good deal you just have it restrained to eve lvl & type avalible.:calm:

kittymeow1234567
04-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Hi, i read your post and i actually posted something about trading our mutants a couple of days ago. i think it is a great idea. i think of these mutants like collections. and my team players agree about a trading system as well. yup good idea.:encouragement:

wrduardo
04-24-2014, 05:31 PM
I think trading would definitely make the game better; however, it would break the game in ways that I don't think they want to risk. All you would have to do is get high level gold legendaries from other players online, and PVP would be worse than it already is and the campaign would be a breeze.

Also, what would start to happen is people would start trading mutants online for real life cash. Some guy would make a site that asks a certain amount of money, lets say $25, for a gold star ragnar. Now, $25 is probably a cheaper method for a gold star ragnar than anything else, so now instead of giving money to the company, you are creating a secondary market that is much more efficient.

A way they could allow trading to occur is make certain mutants "soulbond," but then people would complain about that.

Abraham Shewfelt
04-25-2014, 02:18 AM
in order of it to work you may have all "legendary" & silver - gold mutants set to ridicules base prices & only get your max lvl + you need to trade a star = to its star, some may be untradeable if you got it from the slots before it was available at the store.

Kevin McConnell
04-26-2014, 01:19 AM
Hi, i read your post and i actually posted something about trading our mutants a couple of days ago. i think it is a great idea. i think of these mutants like collections. and my team players agree about a trading system as well. yup good idea.:encouragement:

I think trading would definitely make the game better; however, it would break the game in ways that I don't think they want to risk. All you would have to do is get high level gold legendaries from other players online, and PVP would be worse than it already is and the campaign would be a breeze.

Also, what would start to happen is people would start trading mutants online for real life cash. Some guy would make a site that asks a certain amount of money, lets say $25, for a gold star ragnar. Now, $25 is probably a cheaper method for a gold star ragnar than anything else, so now instead of giving money to the company, you are creating a secondary market that is much more efficient.

A way they could allow trading to occur is make certain mutants "soulbond," but then people would complain about that.

What if you could only trade mutants of the same star type (so no regulars for golds) and mutants that are within at least five levels of each other? I think some of us could really use a trading system here, especially if there was some sort of market I could post my leftover mutants to. I breed a bunch of mutants and then turn around and sell them all the time. Why let those things go to waste? I'd rather GIVE them to someone, tbh...:joyous: