PDA

View Full Version : just some suggestions i have been thinkin.

Sucipto Kristianto
11-05-2013, 04:47 PM
how about you make a costume shop for our mutants ? similiar to reactor one.. but this one is purchasable via credits or gold ? its cool eh ? not every one have same mutants :D and this can give you selling factor for yer gold .. aint i right ? everybody loves costumes :D

like... each mutant have 4 types of costumes for starters. 2 are purchaseable by credits and 2 are by golds.
pretty cool right ? :D

Jerry Foster
11-07-2013, 04:05 AM
What a waste of resources...the game lags bad enough as it is and this would probably cause even more lag. Decent ideal but, they'd have to nerf the lag first. I talking about all the unnessary coding...trim that down and you'd probably have a very smooth playing game.

Ginu Tharakan George
11-07-2013, 08:38 AM
Costumes are a cosmetic addition which is good but if it comes at the cost of performance lag, I cannot support it. I feel there are many other gameplay additions that can be incorporated to provide a better overall playing experience.

1. Create a mutant trade auction facility where members can sell or buy different mutants with varied skill levels. It can be done for gold or credits. This should provide a greater chance to lower level players too from being swamped against higher level opponents.

2. This one has already been mentioned many times before. Offer exclusive previous PvP season mutants in the shop for newer players.

Sucipto Kristianto
11-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Costumes are a cosmetic addition which is good but if it comes at the cost of performance lag, I cannot support it. I feel there are many other gameplay additions that can be incorporated to provide a better overall playing experience.

1. Create a mutant trade auction facility where members can sell or buy different mutants with varied skill levels. It can be done for gold or credits. This should provide a greater chance to lower level players too from being swamped against higher level opponents.

2. This one has already been mentioned many times before. Offer exclusive previous PvP season mutants in the shop for newer players.

some people do suffer from game lagging. but i personally didnot... maybe the "OOPS" comes out many times but after it all loads.. everything runs smoothly... okay thats personal i think, just saying.

and about the auction.. i doubt Kobojo will approve it.. because people will harrass this opportunity.. like new player... with fresh gold from leveling up thats approx around 1000 gold up until 40.. and level 40 is not that hard to get.. they will put up a crappy mutant in auction and use the decoy account to buy.. there will be many ways to do these kind of thing. people will get around with many ideas if they implement this.

Franklyn Musgrave
11-09-2013, 04:23 AM
I would think that the more gold-sinks there are, the cheaper they will be, so I say good idea. The only performance issues I have is when I am on a slow connection. Lag isn't a big deal to me either. That said, maybe if ideas like this are considered, along with ideas like in the other thread about being able to display your mutants as icons to increase performance....then it could work out for everyone.

It would be cool to get the boss skins from the PvE league.

Charlet Medford
11-09-2013, 06:19 AM
I would think that the more gold-sinks there are, the cheaper they will be, so I say good idea. The only performance issues I have is when I am on a slow connection. Lag isn't a big deal to me either. That said, maybe if ideas like this are considered, along with ideas like in the other thread about being able to display your mutants as icons to increase performance....then it could work out for everyone.

It would be cool to get the boss skins from the PvE league.

What he said.

Savio Moraes
11-09-2013, 10:15 AM
I agree with the trade/auction feature it will creat a buzz among all level of players as well make it more competitive