PDA

View Full Version : friend recruitment question

Matthew Long
04-30-2014, 08:09 AM
I managed to get 1 of my accounts to lvl 5 and it worked fine but later on i talked 2 friends into trying the game and they both hit lvl 5 and i got another one of my accounts to lvl 5 but those 3 are not counting....none of them had played the game before and they used the invite i sent them through the recruitment link so I wondering if there was something i missed or if there is just a delay sometimes before it adds them

Matthew Long
05-01-2014, 04:01 AM
had 2 more friends try today and they leveled up to 5 and it didn't count for them either....kinda depressing that i've found all these people willing to try it and its not working

Matthew Long
05-11-2014, 06:34 AM
I've contacted support once already and my ticket was closed and i've made 2 more FB accounts just to see if it was still broken and neither one gave me credit for recruiting a friend. Anyone know if this is something that is actually being looked into and if so will there be a fix so that i get credit for the friends i DID recruit already?

Breakout
05-13-2014, 11:07 AM
I've contacted support once already and my ticket was closed and i've made 2 more FB accounts just to see if it was still broken and neither one gave me credit for recruiting a friend. Anyone know if this is something that is actually being looked into and if so will there be a fix so that i get credit for the friends i DID recruit already?

dont think new unregistered fb accounts will count

Matthew Long
05-13-2014, 07:51 PM
i made sure to do the email confirmation after making each account before i sent the invites so that shouldn't have been an issue....out of my 3-4 accounts and the accounts of 4-5 friends that i talked into trying the game and at least get to lvl 5 only one of my accounts actually counted and none of my friends accounts counted and none of them had even heard of the game before i told them about it

jayvz989
07-04-2014, 08:27 PM
I managed to get 1 of my accounts to lvl 5 and it worked fine but later on i talked 2 friends into trying the game and they both hit lvl 5 and i got another one of my accounts to lvl 5 but those 3 are not counting....none of them had played the game before and they used the invite i sent them through the recruitment link so I wondering if there was something i missed or if there is just a delay sometimes before it adds them

i just got 2 new friends whom i invited and got them to level 5, but they didnt credit it yet... :(