PDA

View Full Version : BAD KOBOJO

Todd Konsavich
04-30-2014, 01:22 PM
how in the world does this game expect you to upgrade your evo now people in this world truly suck

wrduardo
04-30-2014, 02:09 PM
If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, I can't believe they did this. The campaign rewards changes to tokens? The only reason I fought in campaign was to get to the silver rewards to upgrade the evolution center.

I seriously cannot believe that they did this. Changing SOME of the rewards to tokens might be understandable, but they should have still kept the 100 million in delta and 1 billion in omega. That gives you one rewards that will let you upgrade.

As it currently stands, I am considering no longer progressing in this game, as I won't be able to finish things reasonably with my evolution center forever capped at 24.

I can't even imagine what it is like for people who never even get the 100 million reward.

Giorgos Eva Kyprianides
04-30-2014, 02:43 PM
i have the same question with you. if they don't change to original reward im done with this game. waste of time

Brian Rooney
04-30-2014, 08:21 PM
I think this is a poor response to please the players that complained about the Reactor Mutants...
Also, if you don't like the changes, then perhaps you should try getting into Kobojo and helping to manage it yourself...