PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Reward Change Solution

wrduardo
04-30-2014, 02:24 PM
I wanted to propose my solution to the Kobojo campaign reward change.

For those who don't know, major silver rewards have been removed, at least from Omega, making upgrading the evolution center essentially impossible.

I have a change that I believe would solve this problem, and actually lead to an improvement in the game.

Due to the removal of massive silver rewards from campaign, I request that silver gathered from mutant compounds literally be increased by a factor of 10. If it takes 4 hours to max a necro compounds silver, that compound would now reward 90,000 silver instead of 9,000. With this change, players could farm millions of silver a day as long as they checked their farms. This would make upgrading the evolution center possible again.

Nl X PrEss
04-30-2014, 02:49 PM
I wanted to propose my solution to the Kobojo campaign reward change.

For those who don't know, major silver rewards have been removed, at least from Omega, making upgrading the evolution center essentially impossible.

I have a change that I believe would solve this problem, and actually lead to an improvement in the game.

Due to the removal of massive silver rewards from campaign, I request that silver gathered from mutant compounds literally be increased by a factor of 10. If it takes 4 hours to max a necro compounds silver, that compound would now reward 90,000 silver instead of 9,000. With this change, players could farm millions of silver a day as long as they checked their farms. This would make upgrading the evolution center possible again.

i am really shocked for this major changing at omega(Atlantic-blood flooded fields arena)... because, i tried to complete the omega only for 1 billion ... i already lose lots of my gold for complete this... but today i notice it's change...1 billion to 3 rector token.... what is it kobojo...? it's not fair.... if you change that, then how to upgrade my evolution center 27 or 28 or 29 or 30...??? is it possible for me in 2 or 3 years...??? finally i request you please we need 1 billion for upgrading our evolution center...please change your mind and change that reward...(sorry for my bad English):dispirited: