PDA

View Full Version : bad move from Kobojo , destroyed my gameplay

Giorgos Eva Kyprianides
04-30-2014, 02:47 PM
i love this game i am also play on my ipad but i am very sad to say that i will not play again . this is not fair. on Omega Division - Atlantic - Blood Flooded Fields reward was previously a very large amount of credits which that you can upgrade the level of your mutants and give a new atmosphere in your game play. i am now on 26 level of my mutants. to upgrade to 27 + level you need millions of credits. the Atlantic - Blood Flooded Fields is a very hard challenge with cold mutants only very hard to complete but the reward was worth it. today i see that the reward was change and instead of millions credits i see 3 reactor tokens. WTF are you thinking guys? why are you behave to your players like that . what i am going to do 3 reactor tokens when i can easily earn reactor token from anywhere? this is suck sorry but you are not serious. if you don't change the reward and put the original one i am done with this game . seriously .

wrduardo
04-30-2014, 03:14 PM
I totally agree. I think there are other ways they could fix the problem, but the main issue right now if the reactor upgrade is way too expensive. They either need to decrease the price, make compounds generate MUCH MUCH more silver, or change the reward back.

Craig Allen
04-30-2014, 04:38 PM
Been working towards that reward for awhile...I'll definitely cut back my play if its not changed back!!!

Frank Padikkala
04-30-2014, 06:35 PM
I already posted this on another thread but seeing as the responses on the threads by official people are literally non-existent, I will repost on every relevant thread.

This change from credits to reactor tokens is totally unfair on us newer players! The older ones already have their advantage and now we're stuck with our rock bottom and already expensive evo center upgrades.

To add on, Evo Centers decide the strength of our Mutants. I see the reasoning is that you want people to spend more on gold. The only issue is it becomes impossible for newer players to reach the levels of veterans unless they have some good amounts of cash to spend. This literally kills it for the free player and makes it difficult for even the little to moderate spender.

Karr1981
04-30-2014, 06:43 PM
Whilst it is true that some players short term goals will have been impacted by this change, it is required for the ongoing growth and improvement of Mutants.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to players who were close to specific rewards.

Chris

Roco's ModernLife
04-30-2014, 07:18 PM
I'm one of this unfortunate people, I was like 3 fights of winning the credits, i needed them.
So, now you say that somehow in the future, we will be able to upgrade? or can i just say good bye to mutants right now?
It's not just an inconvenience, It's that without the credits i will not play, i can't.

M??m?? AE
04-30-2014, 07:36 PM
I AM TRYING TO GET THE 1 Billion Credits From 2 months and i was 3 battles far from it then THESE STUPID MOVE FROM Kobojo changing the reward ! that suck hardly most of the players will leave the game becouse of it these changing SUCK ! :mad:

Diogo Gomes
04-30-2014, 08:37 PM
Karr1981 . since now you're the only active admin, I would love to know what do you all pretend to achieve with the , non working app (not fixing or helping the players with their app problems) , increasing the prices , for example the daily mutant from the 24th and 27th, where we payed 10000000 for a silver mutant , the daily high gold priced mutants , and the change of the offers on omega detroit and atlantis. I would like to know how is it benefical for the "ongoing growth and improvement of Mutants." Since it's ruining the game for most of us.

Jim OftheMountains
05-01-2014, 06:30 AM
Karr1981 . since now you're the only active admin, I would love to know what do you all pretend to achieve with the , non working app (not fixing or helping the players with their app problems) , increasing the prices , for example the daily mutant from the 24th and 27th, where we payed 10000000 for a silver mutant , the daily high gold priced mutants , and the change of the offers on omega detroit and atlantis. I would like to know how is it benefical for the "ongoing growth and improvement of Mutants." Since it's ruining the game for most of us.

I think it's obvious. They want more paying players. More paying players means they can improve the app and expand things. Giving away large credit rewards lets free players actually be somewhat competitive. I'm upset, too, I am now stuck at lvl 26 for a long long time unless I get really lucky on the slots. There isn't much point in playing anymore, really, I will now never be competitive enough to get to elite league in pvp.
The catch 22 for them is that making free play harder will result in fewer regular overall players, less people sending requests to friends, which means less potential paying players, too.

Unless they increase the fame level-up rewards significantly, so we can get those hundred million and billion credit rewards just by playing frequently. That would make up for removing the campaign rewards.

Nl X PrEss
05-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Whilst it is true that some players short term goals will have been impacted by this change, it is required for the ongoing growth and improvement of Mutants.

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to players who were close to specific rewards.

Chris

really if you are not change that so why we are wasting lots of our time in your stupid game...? and how to win those players who already upgraded there evolution center...?? give us a faithful solution.... please kobojo....

Andrew Wang
05-01-2014, 06:59 PM

Chris

Good to see an admin who would respond. I tried to put myself into game developer's perspective but could still not understand how it would benefit the growth of the community.

I understand that with the new mobile app you would target to a lot more player base. I could only imagine the money/time you guys put into this. However, how does changing the reward help in anyway to make your game more worthwhile? Without those credits, that put the players back quit a bit. Not to mention players with less powerful allies would not be able to progress. Progression is the reason why people would play game like yours. Players would spent money to get mutants that free players wouldn't be able to obtain. If you make more gold only mutant, that would be a bigger money source. Spending 79.99 to level 1 extra level is not. Who in the right mind would spend that money to level up one extra level. Players who try to save up credit without spending gold would take YEARS, YEARS to level up ONE level. And that's only if you keep the game interesting enough to keep them around for that long. There are only finite amount of things that you can do with credit. Pretty much just down to leveling up. If you don't want players to achieve pass the certain level, just cap it instead of making the game so unbalance to the point that you would need to spend hundreds just to clear the quests.

Please find another way to take money out of our pocket instead of making a punishment update.

Thank you in advance if you are reading this.

Hazem Badr
05-01-2014, 08:54 PM

Chris

we are really need the 1 billion reward because the new players like me need the 1 billion reward not the 3 mutant reactor we need the 1 billion reward because we to upgrade our evolution center we wan to be stronger if you really want to put the 3 mutant reactor you can change it by 1 gold star reward or 2 gold star reward but never change it by the 1 billion reward all players knows that it is a bad move ok please please please back to us the 1 billion reward we need it we want it :D

THANKS KOBOJO ♥

fastxcrust
05-02-2014, 06:22 AM
If You Won't Loss All Of Your PSYCAPTAIN, Bring It Back Credit For Campaign Reward Not A Reactor Token This Is Useless!!!

Nl X PrEss
05-02-2014, 08:03 AM
they don't change it back... so we need to quit this fucking game... it's time to find another good game... and don't play kobojo game....

Triumphant ManIce Mw
05-06-2014, 04:07 AM
We need our Credits(1000000000) to be back in Omega 7/9....We don't need +3 Reactor tokens...Please act on it....

Only few people are lucky to get the jackpot in slots, and they can upgrade Evo centre with that gold. Then what about the rest of the unlucky players? It's very hard to get the Credits to upgrade your Evo with this cumulative method. we have to be online to collect these credits by farming which are not sufficient though, that's why we need to be addicted to get those credits all the time 24X7X365......It's unfair....Please respond, atleast put the credits back in fights......

Karr1981
05-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi guys,

Please head here for an update - http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?3467-Tech-Centre-Prices-following-the-update-to-the-campaign-rewards&p=11540#post11540

Thanks,

Chris