PDA

View Full Version : i really shocked for campaign reward changing... :(

Nl X PrEss
04-30-2014, 02:53 PM
i am really shocked for this major changing at omega(Atlantic-blood flooded fields arena)... because, i tried to complete the omega only for 1 billion ... i already lose lots of my gold for complete this... but today i notice it's change...1 billion to 3 rector token.... what is it kobojo...? it's not fair.... if you change that, then how to upgrade my evolution center 27 or 28 or 29 or 30...??? is it possible for me in 2 or 3 years...??? finally i request you please we need 1 billion for upgrading our evolution center...please change your mind and change that reward...(sorry for my bad English):dispirited:

Jackie Sheen
04-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes, What is the thinking on this? Is this now a game of spin the slots? A bunch of us have moved over here from another game and we are all cash players but come on throw us a bone.
It would be nice to hear comments here from the devs or even a mod once in awhile and especially on this issue. . <<<< See? I too can use large font!

Ruth Bundick
04-30-2014, 04:19 PM
You will lose 2 players change does not = the credits we need for the Evo center so I just wasted my time here and I will quit along with my husband if some severe good changes come along with the horrible changes no gold for upgrades after a certain level no credits for finishing Atlantic Blood Flooded Fields in Omega I will not be screwed by another FB Game.

Mika Petaluma
05-01-2014, 08:18 PM
They will change nothing...they will just weather the storm and know that people will give up on banging on them and go back to playing. This change completely skewed the game and there is no way a new player would ever be able to advance to where the current players are. It would take years to earn those amounts of silver that players who already pushed through the campaigns collected. One of the stupidest game updates I have ever seen. Done spending on this game now also...think i will go have some freedom fries.

Karr1981
05-07-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi guys,

Please head here for an update - http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?3467-Tech-Centre-Prices-following-the-update-to-the-campaign-rewards&p=11540#post11540

Thanks,

Chris