PDA

View Full Version : PLS BRING BACK old campaigns back

Nandas Alt
05-06-2014, 08:23 AM
HI guys this is NANDA kishore
i thought this game was fun so i made this second account my main account is fame 154 & my ec is ll 31 but i just was busy for couple of weeks & returned to my alt but all the campaign rewards are changed my EC is just ll 21 & with old campaign i could have taken my EC to level 31 if i completed all the campaigns & waited for 20 % credit discount now that all credit rewards are gone i will be stuck with ll 21 ec here can u tell me how i can get my EC to higher level { i guess i dont have any other option to remove all my friends here & close this account if you guys cant change the reward as it was before } { bring back the credits rewards as before } pls consider this cos all the newbies will have same problem & i am sure new players will not join this game if this continues & guys who are stuck in mid ways like me with 20 - 28 levels EC will also leave this game pls change it back as before THANK YOU

Karr1981
05-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Hi,

We are reviewing the Tech Centre prices following the changes to the campaign rewards.

I will update when we have more information.

Thanks,

Chris

Nandas Alt
05-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi,

We are reviewing the Tech Centre prices following the changes to the campaign rewards.

I will update when we have more information.

Thanks,

Chris

ok i will just wait till old campaign rewards are back & stop playing mutants from both my accounts till then { even from my main account which is level 150 + }

Karr1981
05-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi guys,

Please head here for an update - http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?3467-Tech-Centre-Prices-following-the-update-to-the-campaign-rewards&p=11540#post11540

Thanks,

Chris