PDA

View Full Version : Tech Centre Prices following the update to the campaign rewards.

Karr1981
05-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone,

I know the change to campaign rewards was sudden and has not been received positively by all players, the reasons for the change were valid, and were required for the ongoing improvement and growth of Mutants.

Players have correctly raised the questions of why this changed was not announced ahead of the update and what the situation is now with the techcentre upgrade prices, I would like to answer both of these points to help clarify and reassure players.

1) The changes were not announced prior to the update as this would have have caused a rush which would have only compounded the issue and made the whole process more complex. I appreciate that this meant some players will have had their short term goals disrupted and for this I can only apologise.

2) The Tech Centre prices were not changed immediately following this update for a couple of reasons, I can confirm however that we are working to rebalance the techcentre prices and they are being reduced to reflect the reduction in available credits, this change is currently being tested and will be released once the testing is complete, in the mean time we will do some Techcentre promotions to give players the option to upgrade before the updated prices are released.

I hope this goes some way to answering your concerns, and to show that we are taking your feedback and concerns on board.

Thanks,

Chris & The Kobojo Team

Alaric Viola
05-07-2014, 03:40 PM
You mean there were players that weren't upset by it? Who?

Brian A Sargent
05-07-2014, 04:08 PM
You mean there were players that weren't upset by it? Who?

Exactly what I was thinking! :p

Akatsuki
05-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Why was it necessary to change the only mission rewards that mattered? I would like to know? From here it just seems like a cash grab. I'll give you some time to prove me wrong, I just wont be spending any money while I wait.

Shane Gill
05-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Complex issues = profit margins.. The people happy with this change is those that all ready received those rewards... this makes game very unfair in weight to those that have completed and received forcing the rest of us to quit or SPEND-SPEND-SPEND...

I do not believe its that complex that you can not simple announce a change do to many may rush to finish it...

Alaric Viola
05-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Complex issues = profit margins.. The people happy with this change is those that all ready received those rewards... this makes game very unfair in weight to those that have completed and received forcing the rest of us to quit or SPEND-SPEND-SPEND...

I do not believe its that complex that you can not simple announce a change do to many may rush to finish it...

I'm one of the ones who got the 1 billion. I did it in under a couple weeks. I told my friends. They got excited and tried to do similar. Many were close. Then this happened.

I'm not happy. I'm doing everything I can to convince my friends not to quit and only have sub par success.

Triumphant ManIce Mw
05-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Then what we should do? haa....Announce it fairly with some completion time....We'll try to finish it....Give us a chance....

Carlos Velez
05-07-2014, 06:51 PM
I understand from a business sense of what you are trying to do, but there could have been a better way of doing it without totally screwing over people that already buy tokens and gold on occasion. This won't make me, and the three other accounts that play from my household, spend more....we'll just quit the game. Which sucks because I genuinely like it.

If you are already making adjustments to the amount of coin it takes to upgrade to compensate, great! I am willing to give you a little time to come up with a workable compromise. Can I make a couple of more suggestions?

How about increasing the amount of coin you can get from the jackpot? or making a LvL up coin you can win as well?

Just trying to give you a chance to allow us to keep playing man!

And while we're on it...MORE ROOFTOPS!! So I don't have to delete my mutants when I want the full set!

Thanks guys

Stan Shc Afd
05-07-2014, 08:35 PM
if you reduce the evo upgrade prices now it will give the players that won the 1 Billion and was waiting a sale even more of an advantage. you wont fixing a a problem you created you will be making it worse :rolleyes-new:

Jack Jones
05-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Ok i got the 1 billion and i see a big negative with all of this. New players will come into the game start to find it enjoyable then realize that they cannot compete at the top because this prize has gone and the effect it could have,unless they invest mega bucks into it and this will put alot of ppl off.

emblemz
05-08-2014, 07:20 AM
You will make it worst more than if you reduce the tech prize.cause who won the 1 billion prize and wait for discount will get most advantage for this case.What do you think Kobojo team.It not hard to change it back to normal. except your goal is for business to change this worst reward to make player pay for fullfill your wallet. I think you do wrong business way. If you do like this it not different from game name hellout that i quite left it cause it only pay to win not play for win game.this game I say have more than 1 million register but real player not more than 200 player and try to quit time to time.You want you game like hellout that I have play.If you want you do it same by do nothing and soon your game will not different from hellout that I play.Now this change back will prove you company If greed or not.If you say your company not greed change it back and I am sure this is the best way to solve this issue. Or you want to prove your company is only greed by stop to listen any player complain and do the way that you want it not hard to predict you future of this game you will ruin it by yourselves.it not hard for you to do business with this game create good mutant that buy with gold I am sure player who want it will buy it for sure. It better more than you do with this method.And I said I never complain that item buy with gold.It fair for all if they want they buy.Ok this time it Will prove your company is greed or not.by change it back or not.Many player wait for you prove with your decide.Many player boring about your lies post everyday to refuse your company not greed and say your company do for the ongoing improvement and growth of Mutants. If you say you do for the ongoing improvement and growth of Mutants. change your stupid reward at lv 70 and lv 90 out and replace with another useful reward.It easy to change but you not do it.this is first prove your cmpany only greed by cut credit from pve and replace with stupid buff you create it. I am sure this is real fact that you never reply straight to the player.The good game do game with balance and fair with all player who start at different time they will not change the reward that old and new player receive and do not do like your method your company do for now.

Karr1981
05-08-2014, 10:08 AM
I understand from a business sense of what you are trying to do, but there could have been a better way of doing it without totally screwing over people that already buy tokens and gold on occasion. This won't make me, and the three other accounts that play from my household, spend more....we'll just quit the game. Which sucks because I genuinely like it.

If you are already making adjustments to the amount of coin it takes to upgrade to compensate, great! I am willing to give you a little time to come up with a workable compromise. Can I make a couple of more suggestions?

How about increasing the amount of coin you can get from the jackpot? or making a LvL up coin you can win as well?

Just trying to give you a chance to allow us to keep playing man!

And while we're on it...MORE ROOFTOPS!! So I don't have to delete my mutants when I want the full set!

Thanks guys

Yes we are looking at increasing the coin prizes in the jackpot as part of this review.