PDA

View Full Version : So...

Jakub Topolski
05-09-2014, 07:24 PM
When exactly we will be able to upgrade our evo centers? Since now i would have to wait a month to do it.

Estel Rockhard
05-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Yeah. I'll also wait until some changes or the announced upgrade-event.

Dreygor
05-11-2014, 06:38 PM
So the upgrade event / discount started. I still fail to see how it makes up for removing the 1 billion credit reward. First you offered discounts on the largest gold packages and NOT the rest. 30% of in gold or 20% off in credits does not equal out what you removed from game.

First off this shows you are after our money as you should have made it equal on both sides .. if one was going to be 30% off for gold .. the credits should be 30% off. Second this is still going to take an insane amount of credits to catch up with the people who already have gotten the 1 billion credit reward.

The only way I see to equal this out is make upgrades to the evolution center up to level 30 pretty cheap all around, then use your outrageous prices after that level. This will put almost everyone on a level playing field.

Why did you remove the 1 billion credits without implementing the fixes AT THE SAME TIME?? I can understand trying to balance out the game but what you did was create a larger imbalance between the players who had already gotten the 1 billion credits and did their upgrade to get level 30 mutants and the players who did not get the 1 billion credits and most likely (like me) are now going to be stuck in the mid level 20's. :cold:

And now for some Google translate French!

Ainsi, la mise à niveau événement / décote a commencé . Je ne vois pas encore comment il fait pour enlever la récompense de 1 milliard de crédit . D'abord, vous offre des réductions sur les paquets les plus importants de l'or et pas le reste . 30 % de l'or ou de 20 % de réduction dans les crédits n'égale pas ce que vous avez retiré de jeu .

Tout d'abord cela montre que vous êtes après notre argent que vous auriez fait la même des deux côtés .. si on allait être 30% de l'or .. les crédits devraient être 30% . Deuxième cela est encore va prendre une quantité folle de crédits pour rattraper les gens qui ont déjà obtenu la récompense de 1 milliard de crédit .

La seule façon que je vois pour égaler le savoir est faire les mises à niveau du centre de l'évolution jusqu'au niveau 30 joli pas cher tout autour, puis utilisez vos prix exorbitants après ce niveau . Cela mettra presque tout le monde sur un pied d'égalité .

Pourquoi avez-vous supprimé les 1 milliard de crédits sans mettre en œuvre les correctifs EN MÊME TEMPS ? Je peux comprendre en essayant d'équilibrer le jeu, mais ce que vous avez fait a été de créer un plus grand déséquilibre entre les joueurs qui avaient déjà obtenu 1 milliard de crédits et ont fait de leur mise à niveau pour obtenir le niveau 30 mutants et les joueurs qui n'ont pas obtenu les 1 milliard de crédits et probablement ( comme moi ) vont maintenant être coincé dans le niveau intermédiaire 20.

Jakub Topolski
05-11-2014, 09:41 PM
So.. Discount is here. And as usual "WHOPPING" 20% on credits. U know Kobojo... Half a year ago it would be ok. But now when there are no credit rewards of any kind, this feels like a DIRECT insult towards your playerbase.

U remove the ultimate goal of the campaign that gives ANY sense of progression in this game, in the name of some imaginary reasons that popped in your heads. In the same time u do exactly NOTHING to compensate for that. Basically saying to every player that did not get to 1 kkk prize, that he can pay the dollars (roughly around 1000 dollars) OR quit the game untill u will come out with the mechanics, that were the original reasoning behind the removal of the 1kkk prize. That is if u were not lying about that to start with, simply to justify your greed.

Andrew Kemp
05-11-2014, 09:44 PM
here here! agree 100%

Anthony Beugelink
05-13-2014, 01:07 AM
So the upgrade event / discount started. I still fail to see how it makes up for removing the 1 billion credit reward. First you offered discounts on the largest gold packages and NOT the rest. 30% of in gold or 20% off in credits does not equal out what you removed from game.

First off this shows you are after our money as you should have made it equal on both sides .. if one was going to be 30% off for gold .. the credits should be 30% off. Second this is still going to take an insane amount of credits to catch up with the people who already have gotten the 1 billion credit reward.

The only way I see to equal this out is make upgrades to the evolution center up to level 30 pretty cheap all around, then use your outrageous prices after that level. This will put almost everyone on a level playing field.

Why did you remove the 1 billion credits without implementing the fixes AT THE SAME TIME?? I can understand trying to balance out the game but what you did was create a larger imbalance between the players who had already gotten the 1 billion credits and did their upgrade to get level 30 mutants and the players who did not get the 1 billion credits and most likely (like me) are now going to be stuck in the mid level 20's. :cold:

carefull what you say, man. i posted a like-minded message and it got deleted by karr and promptly the thread was closed. freedom of speech does not count here, only censorship. you can not critize kobojo.

emblemz
05-13-2014, 06:00 AM
Balance will not happen if the game first think by business before.See Hellout game and you will understand.And seem MGG will do the same way as this game.

emblemz
05-13-2014, 06:39 AM
And it sure no one will interest to do campaign by fast cause it waste to continue with ugly reward while you must use some gold for some player to end it cause mutant you face are gold star with quite high lv(lucky I do not use gold to multiple tag) but some are not they lose their gold for 3 lame token

James Best
05-14-2014, 09:16 PM
I will keep saying it, the Evo Center needs to be taken out and Mutants need to be allowed to level on their own. Give them leveling caps. Normals stop at level 15. Bronze stop at level 25. Silver stop at level 75 and Gold stop at level 100. If the dev's want to have mutants cost gold on their shops, then make a legendary mutant that is immune to everything, But make it cost something outrageous. Let people breed some new mutants instead of bringing out mutant only in shops. But dev's just being greedy isn't keeping their players around, its making them just walk away from their game. And in terms of business, this isn't a smart move.

Estel Rockhard
05-15-2014, 03:00 PM
Some people already figured out how smart they are.