PDA

View Full Version : If you want 1 billiob back it not hard if you do at my advice.

emblemz
05-12-2014, 05:14 PM
It ok that they are cut 1 billion out from the game.you can counter them back by not buying their cash everything. To teach them that this update is so lame and greedy.I am sure if they run out of income they will start to listen to player and have it chance to change reward back.If you still buy that mean you support them to doing this greedy update.

emblemz
05-12-2014, 05:17 PM
oh sorry 1 billion I wrong fast type.

Anthony Beugelink
05-13-2014, 01:07 AM
sounds good in theory, but sadly there are too many walletwarriors, so it wouldnt matter.

emblemz
05-13-2014, 06:16 AM
sounds good in theory, but sadly there are too many walletwarriors, so it wouldnt matter.

I know what you said but not forget that there is new walletwarriors and some walletwarriors that not get 1 billion rewards you think they will dumb cash for unfair thing they are not receive. I am sure they are not.

Karr1981
05-14-2014, 01:58 PM
As i have stated before we are looking to update the Tech centre SC prices to bring them in line with this change.

Thanks,

Chris

Jakub Topolski
05-14-2014, 06:25 PM
As i have stated before we are looking to update the Tech centre SC prices to bring them in line with this change.

Thanks,

Chris

Question is, are Kobojo's devs retards, or u think that we, players are retards. Because since the removal of the credits from prize pool, u are deliberately avoiding to answer one simple question. Why u removed them without warning and in the same time did not lowered the price of upgrades?

U can treat rest of the community like idiots, hell most of them are underaged idiots. But at least state clearly if Kobojo just made a BIG money jump or is simply a very bad game developer.

James Best
05-14-2014, 09:00 PM
The only thing that I have seen the Dev's do with the Evo center was a % off. And all that was is a million off or 100 gold off. And for a newish player like myself that is working on getting his evo center to level 20, 1 million off, still isn't enough. Honestly, if the dev's aren't going to bring back the 1 billion credits so people can level their evo centers, then allow people's mutants to level on their own without the hindrance of a evo center.

emblemz
05-15-2014, 10:49 PM

Thanks,

Chris

Like I said.If you say about update at evo price you think it will solve this issue.No this will be bring this game is more worst cause you do not read the main problem about who already get 1 billion credit already and do not use it and wait for evo update prize.And you know how many they can lv up with new update evo 3-5 or more than other who get 1 billion and use it already.and do not said about who do not get this reward.Yes you throw new player to trouble without solve this issue.And you think newcomer will pay for your game? I can say no they play new game is easy and pay for another game is better.You say your team try to balance all player right. Why you not read my post clearly before you answer.this change will bring this game unbalance more than before.
And you think unbalance game it will have new comer to play your game.FIx it right way not fix the dead end. Your update evo prize not fix this issue.Think it before you do it.

Triumphant ManIce Mw
05-22-2014, 09:13 PM

Thanks,

Chris

Then what we should do? haaaa?....Announce it fairly with some completion time....We'll try our best to do whatever we can....

Andrew Wang
05-23-2014, 07:35 AM

Thanks,

Chris

Don't know how you are going to fix it Chris. High level players already have a 1 billion dollar advantage over the rest. Unless there's a level cap and price for upgrade become dirt cheap. The player with that coin advantage would always have an overwhelming advantage over the rest.