PDA

View Full Version : WTF with the PVP

Andrew Kemp
05-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Nearly every single person that atks me or i atk has mutants almost 20 above mine i stand not a chance in hell, they nearly all are lvl 90 and the highest my monsters go to is 75 normally id say fair enough but for the last 3 tourneys i ve been in the grand masters this time i will be lucky if i even get veteran, is it because of my fame or what cause it dont make no sense :(

Matthew Long
05-13-2014, 07:40 AM
ya i've noticed the same problem....i'm stack at 57 max for my team and after my first fight that was in the 40s every one i've been offered is 70+.....its not even close like it was last time

Marko Tanasic
05-13-2014, 10:47 AM
Pvp is broken for more then 2 months, and they dont even care.

Andrew Kemp
05-14-2014, 08:20 AM
or its working fine and they are trying to make u waste all ur silver so u buy gold to get more, i mean they did remove the silver rewards could be part of their plan.

Ia Incearcama
05-14-2014, 02:01 PM
Nearly every single person that atks me or i atk has mutants almost 20 above mine i stand not a chance in hell, they nearly all are lvl 90 and the highest my monsters go to is 75 normally id say fair enough but for the last 3 tourneys i ve been in the grand masters this time i will be lucky if i even get veteran, is it because of my fame or what cause it dont make no sense :(

Don't feel so happy.

The system is blatantly cheating when choosing tag team mutants and criticals in favor of those who pay.

If ever you get the gold star, then you'll probably breed a lousy bunny when trying to get a Cobrakai.

Best of luck, you will need it.

James Best
05-14-2014, 09:03 PM
Just when i was getting into this game, another company decides its time to get greedy. I'll never understand why companies can't keep games fun and alluring. And in turn, still be able to still generate some income.