PDA

View Full Version : K.A.R.R.1981...don`t think players are dumb or stupid! PLAYERS LET`S UNITE!!!

Rog Palma C
05-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Whilst it is true that some players short term goals will have been impacted by this change, it is required for the ongoing growth and improvement of Mutants.
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to players who were close to specific rewards.
Chris

ongoing growth and improvement of Mutants???? ARE YOU KINDA STUPID? new players are not going to play Mutants Genetic Gladiators because the campaing prizes are stupid prices! and when need the tech center upgraded, don`t have the money for cost it, and NEED to buy from Kobojo`s Labs money (silver coins) with real money for that!? and most stupid retard players who pay money for being the best? doesn`t know the term "work hard for good prices"? just spending money for being the best... players like that are simple LAME... and what`s that about the silver coins in the jackpot? do you think a lvl 20 player can upgrade the tech center with 5,000 SC (silver credits)? or with 10.000? when upgrading a level above 20 its needed almost millions of that!!!!? KOBOJO`S TEAMWROK needs to fix this situation... because palyers are waiting sometimes for winning the arena, or some gifts from websites to get a jackpot token, for win (or rather say, LOSE 1 coin) 5000 credits...? UNFAIR!!! simpel unfair... and deleting the most valuable mutanst payed with silver coins...and PUTTING THEM WITH GOLD BARS, most players needs to PAY YOU AND THAT GREEDY COMPANY real money for virtual golden bars... damn, super UNFAIR!, that`s why one ogod facebook game like Marvel`s Alliance was a total failure, only players who can spend real money for goodies can play that game, and MGG are going for that way, PLEASE, PAY ATTENTION TO ALL PLAYERS, FIX THE GAME, BACK TO OLD TIMES WHEN THE GAME WAS PRETTY GOOD AND NEW, or maybe no players will play this game, only THE RETARDED PLAYERS WHO SPEND MONEY FOR BEING THE BEST...Chris, Read this Thread, and make sure Kobojo`s team read it too... work and fix this problem....

Thank You. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, and BTW, I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME!!!

James Best
05-17-2014, 04:45 PM
If they respond to this, it will probably be the same lame excuse. I will never understand why companies cannot be happy with what money is coming in, instead of always milking their games for everything they can. Every time that has happened, the game has imploded.

Rog Palma C
05-18-2014, 03:45 AM
If they respond to this, it will probably be the same lame excuse. I will never understand why companies cannot be happy with what money is coming in, instead of always milking their games for everything they can. Every time that has happened, the game has imploded.

Dont worry James, they will read it, im pretty sure of that

Adolf Aschenbach
05-18-2014, 10:04 AM
Dont worry James, they will read it, im pretty sure of that

I have the almost absolute conviction that, apart from the usual unfair "lotteries", Kobojo is paying back lame players which waste money on virtual monsters by improving their chances in the Global Tournament (that's visible to me, probably in other fights too).

If I don't see a change in the next weeks I will definitely leave this game and make all I am able to take my friends away along with me.

Pity that a good game has been wasted in such a regrettable way by greed and lack os sensitivity. Y guess the designers' team has few to do with that, as recent add-ons are of a quality that by far can't equal the initial ideas, both in design and playability,

Mumbo Mj Jumbo
05-19-2014, 11:44 AM
lets save peoples blood money for beeing wasted on this game like we wasted . i will try my best to bring down my friends to other games so fuck kobojo and have a nice day

Adolf Aschenbach
05-20-2014, 11:17 AM
lets save peoples blood money for beeing wasted on this game like we wasted . i will try my best to bring down my friends to other games so fuck kobojo and have a nice day

any suggestions?

William Ashley
05-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Being that none of my FB friends play this game i'm looking for people to team up with that do. Please let me know if your interested.