PDA

View Full Version : Insulting idea of 36h sale.

Jakub Topolski
05-17-2014, 10:25 PM
Yes, insulting. Why? Because it STILL gives MOST of the players the opportunity for a SINGLE upgrade. Price spikes are too big with each upgrade. Is it not enough for Kobojo to take away from us free new content? They have to take away the old content too? This is terribly wrong...

What is terribly wrong, is making the 50% price drop last ONLY 36 hours. This is a direct insult to all THINKING players. There is no way, that i can get lacking 4 milion credits in the time left. And im not the only person, that is able to upgrade only once during such a massive reduction.
Lets not forget why this reduction takes place. Its because we've lost the tool, allowing us to make around 6 upgrades at once, to around lvl 30(if not more).

Now to upgrade to lvl 23, i need almost 20 milions credits, To upgrade to 24 i will probably need over 30 milion. Next upgrade after that-> over 45 milion(all prices are without reductions).

This is plainly ridiculous with current methods of obtaining credits.

To make a good start, Kobojo should lower the upgrade prices down permanently by AT LEAST 25% till evo lvl 20, by AT LEAST 40% till evo lvl 25 and by AT LEAST 60% till evo lvl 31.

To top that off, there should be increase in speed of credit generation(at least 25%) and in habitats income capacity(at least 50%).

This would make a good start in terms of changes. Not some stupid 36 hours price drop, that is by the way much more beneficial for paying players.

Angel Velez
05-18-2014, 02:13 AM
I find it additionally insulting that Kobojo replaced the coins you win for completing the campaigns with Jackpot Tokens and Reactor Tokens.

I was anticipating using that money to help me upgrade.

And to compensate us, they have made it where we will win "More" coins in the Jackpot!!! They didn't increase the amount that you win, they just increased how often it lands on coins and nothing else.

I spend all my gold in the Jackpot for what.... 5k or 10k coins all the time. If i know I will no longer have a chance to win anything but pitiful amounts of coins, WHY am I even attempting to get somewhere??

Seriously Kobojo... Fix the system, You only made it worse.

Your sales are a joke. Jakub was right, there is no way you can get that kind of coins in such a short time period. I have spent a lot of USD on this game, and I am disgusted with these changes.

Take this serously or you'll lose more than just me.
Thank you
Angela V.

Adolf Aschenbach
05-18-2014, 10:10 AM
I have the almost absolute conviction that, apart from the usual unfair "lotteries", Kobojo is paying back lame players which waste money on virtual monsters by improving their chances in the Global Tournament (that's visible to me, probably in other fights too).

They do that by sending lame tag team help (like a zombat from a fame level 180 player) or the contrary, and placing critical strikes in the least desirable way for the non-paying player.

If I don't see a change in the next weeks I will definitely leave this game and make all I am able to take my friends away along with me.

Pity that a good game has been wasted in such a regrettable way by greed and lack os sensitivity. Y guess the designers' team has few to do with that, as recent add-ons are of a quality that by far can't equal the initial ideas, both in design and playability,

So, allow me to warn you that your concern about development center is minor, in a game which is lately changing into a cash competition and little more.

Djim33
05-20-2014, 01:28 AM
24 to 25 it's 44 millions ... what a joke!