PDA

View Full Version : What Happened Kobojo?

Damian Van Selm
05-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Dear MGG Team
Hi. This is the players speaking. You know, the ones that play your game so that you guys have a job? Ya, the ones that you have kinda forgotten about recently? Do you remember us? Or is all of the money you are dreaming of raking in blinding you to our posts, deafening you to our words and just generally getting in the way?
I used to be proud of the fact that I was one of the earlier players of Mutants. I started playing during the very first Sirenia PVP, back when the previous two prizes had been Arachno and Zombat. How can I describe how amazingly brilliant the game was back then? I was never bored! I had SO much work to do, trying to keep up in the PVP, breeding all of the Bronze star Mutants, finding out all of the new combinations.....
Now, I am ashamed to be called a Mutants player. I am utterly disgusted by your sheer disregard of us. The system was so close to perfect before you implemented all of this crap. A new Legendary Mutant every two weeks or so for obscene credit prices? No biggie. I could deal with saving a little. Because it meant that I could have about two or three new Mutants every two weeks to play with. I could even deal with not getting even up to silver level in the PVP every now and again. Whatever right? Someone else got a silver and maybe a gold star, good for them! So what the actual fuck happened? We asked for more space for mutants. You gave us a couple hundred new mutants with NO more room for them. And I thought, "Well, I mean at least we can buy some of them for credits....." And then that also stopped.
Let me let you guys in on a little secret of Economics. Its called "Supply and Demand". At the moment you guys have tons of supply but no-one wants to play anymore. Therefore no demand. And do you know what happens in this situation? Your company dies. Maybe the few hardcore pocket warriors can keep you going a little bit longer but eventually even they wont be able to pay for this shit anymore. And what then?
Why would you ruin a game that I have been faithful to for more than a year now and have even put my own money into just to treat myself to my birthday Zodiac. And for what? To be told that the only way I can do anything else in this game is to pay more money? I am in University, specifically one renowned for producing alcoholics. I do not have the money to pay for virtual crap just to amuse myself.
Please, for the love of whatever deity you claim to believe in, LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS!!!!! WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT!!!!
Please Kobojo. Please. Give us our game back. I dont want to see it disappear like all of the other games that got too greedy
Sincerely
An avid Mutants fan

Adolf Aschenbach
05-19-2014, 09:54 AM
Dear MGG Team
Hi. This is the players speaking.
Please, for the love of whatever deity you claim to believe in, LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS!!!!! WE KNOW WHAT WE WANT!!!!
Please Kobojo. Please. Give us our game back. I dont want to see it disappear like all of the other games that got too greedy
Sincerely
An avid Mutants fan

Even adding sarcasm to mockery, dozens of new mutants for sale (or no more for sale) and then repeating the sirenia and shock shield as "prizes" for the Dark City campaign and the Global Tournament.

Are we playing for something anymore?

Mumbo Mj Jumbo
05-19-2014, 11:38 AM
u know lets just play other games i played this game for over 1 year and i lost interest in few seconds and never played again ME=OPEN MGG=CAMPAING =OMEGA SILVERS CHANGED INTO 3 STUPID REACTOR TOKENS=CLOSED GAME = CANDY CRUSH MUTHER FUCKER!!!! BETTER THAN WASTING TIME LIKE I WASTED ON MGG . WHO EVER MANNAGES THIS GAME NOW .. HE MUST BE REALLY DESPERATE TO EARN FORTUNE OF VIRTUAL GAME. HAHA I HOPE HE EATS AND DRINKS AT HOME BEFORE HE COMES TO WORK OR MAY BE HE WAITS UNTIL SOMEONE BUYS STUPID THING IN THE GAME LIKE 80 GOLD N HE ORDERS A SANDWITCH. I SWEAR I HATE KOBOJO LIKE HELL . BESIDES WHAT DO WE HOPE FROM A FRANCHISE THAT DOESNT EVEN HAVE SUPPORT PAGE?? FUTURE =0 KOBOJO I PROMISE !

Djim33
05-20-2014, 01:23 AM
i haven't play MGG for long, but i realy like some of the idea in it.
That i don't understand is the purpose of the Mutant Slot .... why give ANYONE tones of gold ?
If you win you can buy nearly any mutant, upgrade the evolution center and all the full is off.
If you lose, you are still winning useless price, that are very frustating because winners are in top PVP
..... it's a lose/lose situation, so what's the point ?

IMO you realy should reset the evolution center to 20, and refund (in gold) 50% of what your actual lvl is, and then make it REALY hard to move for every ones (need plenty of time, hard work AND silver).