PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Water Girl in the Tournament

foxylady223
05-19-2014, 03:44 PM
I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS PUT THE STUPID WATER GIRL ON THE TOURNAMENT WE WANT GOOD CHARACTERS FOR SPENDING TIME AND CAMPAIGN PASSES TRYING TO WIN , NOT TO MENTION THE STUPID BAT GUY THE TIME BEFORE WE DONT WANT THESE STUPID WEAK CHARACTERS GIVE US SOMETHING GOOD IT IS COMPLETLEY UNFAIR TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY YOU GUYS FOR SOMETHING THAT ISNT REAL PUT A GOOD CHARACTER IN THE SHOP FOR COINS ALL THIS GOLD IS SOME BULLSHIT, YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME FROM READING THE FORUMS PEOPLE DONT LIKE HOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS GAME LATELY IF THINGS DONT CHANGE I HAVE A FEELING YOU GUYS WILL BE LOSING ALOT OF PLAYERS:

Dan Emmanuel Micabalo
05-19-2014, 05:34 PM
Its all like an elephant dart to the players face!

Jakub Topolski
05-20-2014, 02:39 AM
I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS PUT THE STUPID WATER GIRL ON THE TOURNAMENT WE WANT GOOD CHARACTERS FOR SPENDING TIME AND CAMPAIGN PASSES TRYING TO WIN , NOT TO MENTION THE STUPID BAT GUY THE TIME BEFORE WE DONT WANT THESE STUPID WEAK CHARACTERS GIVE US SOMETHING GOOD IT IS COMPLETLEY UNFAIR TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT DUMB ENOUGH TO PAY YOU GUYS FOR SOMETHING THAT ISNT REAL PUT A GOOD CHARACTER IN THE SHOP FOR COINS ALL THIS GOLD IS SOME BULLSHIT, YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME FROM READING THE FORUMS PEOPLE DONT LIKE HOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN RUNNING THIS GAME LATELY IF THINGS DONT CHANGE I HAVE A FEELING YOU GUYS WILL BE LOSING ALOT OF PLAYERS:

If by stupid bat guy u mean zombat, then u should go learn a thing or two, because zombat is one of 3 best mutants in this game. Everyone who knows how to play this game will tell u that.

emblemz
05-20-2014, 06:11 AM
If by stupid bat guy u mean zombat, then u should go learn a thing or two, because zombat is one of 3 best mutants in this game. Everyone who knows how to play this game will tell u that.
I now use only silver zombat but it easy to stay at 1% in pvp.Do not think if i use gold zombat? If someone say zombat is bad you need to learn to stay at 1 % and you will understand it.If you don't.You will not understand patern of this game.How zombat is one of the best mutant.