PDA

View Full Version : PLAYERS LET`S UNITE!!! KOBOJO DEVELOPMENT TEAM, THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

Rog Palma C
05-20-2014, 12:54 AM
PLAYERS LET`S UNITE!!! KOBOJO DEVELOPMENT TEAM, THIS IS FOR YOU!!!
THIS POST IT`S for all player who play Mutants Genetic Gladiators, I give the following comment if successful even want to play this addictive game that unites friends in the Facebook community , but I tell my friends, it is time to stop spending money on this game , do not buy anything, ANYTHING , to which Kobojo again restored, no, BETTER YET , reactualize the game and improve , so we have to wait for it , as many new players, and old players too, are beginning to leave the game due to the following :

1 - . Mutants that no longer go through mixed randomly.
2 - there is no silver credits at regular campaigns as prizes ( which both new players and veterans ) we worked with the prize money to the top level up our Psicaptain Rank... and please , TOO MUCH MONEY FOR JUST ONE F...NG LEVEL? WHY DON`T LEVEL UP ALMOST 5 OR 3 LEVELS, AT LEAST!?
3 - The Super Jackpot ... as players lose more gold dle must-win , and if you miss A MISERABLE MUTANT is that the game must encode a script that had allergies in the ass ... oh by the way Kobojo FIVE THOUSAND CREDITS NOT WORK , AND TEN THOUSAND , ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND NO LEVEL UP THE EVOLUTION CENTER!!!!
4 - I read in previous sections other users who said they apparently Kobojo gives them improvements in the tournament to users who pay a lot of money (regardless of the currency with which to pay, the most used is dollars, of course) and users LIKE ME! we do not pay anything, however, alter certain structures in the users, like making lower and no payment users more weak than the ones who pay a lot of money!!!
5 - and is the last, is that the store sells mutants exorbitant wrecks that should be sold with SILVER CREDITS, instead of gold, as Kobojo think daily users buy gold or play in the Super Jackpot , which I think is STUPID, oh and not to mention coins jackpot and how both red token, putting them in special packages with golden mutants, sold at ridiculous prices!

With this closes the brief but important news that Mutants Genetic Gladiators is losing supporters and other very good players who admire this game, thank you and please comment!!!