PDA

View Full Version : Done with this game.

Jakub Topolski
05-20-2014, 05:42 AM
After using my 15 jackpot tokens and getting 14x 10 k credits and spinning japanese reactor for 5th nordic knightmare in a row im done with this game. I didnt get ANYTHING new in last 3 months. Not even evo upgrade. Game has no point, no sense of progression, no nothing.

Playing since release of Cancernia. But not anymore.

Tom Blue
05-21-2014, 09:11 AM
I got 3 nordic in a row :(

Marco Paroli
05-21-2014, 09:03 PM
6 fucking nordic nightmare, 2 robots, 3 bushi, 2 dragons and no geisha at all... I'm piss off too :neglected:

James Best
05-23-2014, 01:18 PM
OP has a point. There is NO incentive to the game. At this rate Kobojo is going to lose their remaining players and the game is going to eventually implode. They need to learn from other games and just be happy with the revenue they have instead of maximizing profits,

flycat12
05-29-2014, 01:59 AM
I've been playing for only about a month now and have reached fame level 52 and EVO level 27, but I have several times considered just walking away from this game. I have some serious disgust over some of the tactics it uses to part you from your hard-earned money. It is ridiculous how everything in this game is take, take, take, and only crumbs given back to the players. I understand that it is a revenue generator for the game designers at Kojobo, but enough is enough~~the players deserve a return on their investment of time, money, and interest! This game is alluringly addictive, but when it comes right down to it, if you put a dime into it, you are simply throwing your money away because there is no end to the race to be the winning mutant team. Ultimately, there is NO winner. Oh, sure, the game rewards you with a few tokens or mutant reactor chips if you win a PvP, but that's just designed to keep you on the hook for continuing to try to reach an imaginary winning goal line. So what really happens when you get one of each mutant and level a bunch of them up to gold star status? You can only use 3 of them on your top team, and there is no one best mutant for battling. So you are winning the battles and getting tokens and gold stars...what's next? The game gives you a new mutant and you spend more money trying to level it up and not get bored with not having enough game passes, coin, or tokens to do what you would like to do with it. And don't get me started on how you rarely get the mutant you are breeding for, even when you use the breeding guides and check websites for specific parents...

The thing that really got to me today is that I've been working my heinie off to do well in the PvPs and PvEs so I could collect those hard to come by reactor tokens. I've had to save up 3 of them each time I tried to win Ivory Hanzo in the Japanese collection, and each time it's taken a long time to get that many tokens. I have worked hard and finally gotten to the point of needing just one last mutant to win the prize~~Ivory Hanzo~~but it can't be simply luck of the draw that I haven't been able to collect that last mutant and get my Hanzo prize, no sir! As of today, I have 5 geisha girls, 2 dragons, and 3 leech lords, in addition to all the others in the various collections, all of them except for the last mutant needed to win the prize, that is. The odds are heavily stacked against winning that last mutant to claim the prize. And that just sucks! I supposed Kojobo would prefer I pony up the ridiculous amount of gold requested for one extra spin after my disgust gets the best of me, but I'm not that big a fool and won't do it.

I don't expect this post to change anything that is currently going on in the Mutant game~~Kojobo won't do a damn thing to change the odds of winning while it means it is raking in the dough. Sad thing is, it takes a while for the new players to get to the point that I'm at now~~disgusted with having everything go Kojobo's way. You know, you could throw us a bone once in a while Kojobo without it emptying your pockets full of gold...