PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Dedicated Habitats!

Franklyn Musgrave
11-07-2013, 11:47 AM
How about making unlockable habitats for specific mutants? For example, a "Girl Power" habitat that unlocks when you collect all six. One would be able to display all the girl power mutants in this one habitat which would of course have a "girly" skin. Or say if you unlock all of the skins for Bushi, then a Bushi habitat would unlock that you could display all of your Bushi in....normal, bronze, silver, gold with a creepy Japanese themed skin. Or maybe a habitat for mutants won in PvP tournaments.

Pedro Pateiro
11-07-2013, 01:34 PM
There isnt enough room space for that :|

Franklyn Musgrave
11-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Well I imagine that eventually there will be additional rooftop expansions. The devs add new mutants at a pretty good clip, so that might be necessary before long. Also, these habitats that I'm suggesting could be scaled to whatever size...now the mutants are a good 5-10 times the size of the scientists, so there is room for that I think. And in the case of habitats meant to house multiple mutants that are the same other than the star quality...you could only display one and have the rest stored in the structure, which could be 7x7 or whatever size. So you would have a 7x7 structure storing 4 mutants, which is an upgrade to 9x9 storing 4 mutants. Just suggestions..thanks for the feedback tho.

Pedro Pateiro
11-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Yeah i like that idea but only if they add more space. I dont even breed normal mutants because of the lack of space :( if no more room is added i will need to sell the bronze ones too someday :((