PDA

View Full Version : BRING BACK PLEASE

Michael Ryan De Leon
05-24-2014, 07:55 AM
Ok kobojo this is the most laughing joke i've see removing campaign pass as a gift then how can we play if we don't have passes even theres a campaign in mystery gift i received 50 a day with my 2k friends please take action on this problem i really love this game so please don't dissapoint us we need action ASAP thanks

john mentex
06-15-2015, 03:31 PM
Ok kobojo this is the most laughing joke i've see removing campaign pass as a gift then how can we play if we don't have passes even theres a campaign in mystery gift i received 50 a day with my 2k friends please take action on this problem i really love this game so please don't dissapoint us we need action ASAP thanks
Yes bring it back please!

Digifiend
06-19-2015, 03:27 PM
You gain passes over time automatically. If you run out, you just have to come back later.

Howard
06-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Well, the only way to get passes from friends now is to have your friends use your tag and send you a pass. What the problem can be is one of these

1) You do not have a good tag mutant - if your tag is something like X27, no one will use it and thus, no one will send you a pass
2) Your EVO is too low - If your evo is too low, your tag does less damage and same thing, no use, no pass
3) Your fame is too low - Tags are sorted by fame level, so lower fame, lower you are on the list. Some players do not scroll much, and just wortk their way from the top of the list, and probably not get to you. Also, those with a lot of friends can only see a certain amount of tags.

I have about 120 MGG friends, I am evo 55 with fame 350, with a constant, useful tag (always a britany/buranka, and now a galactic guardian) and I probably get 50 a day.

Basically you have to work on giving an incentive on players to use you.