PDA

View Full Version : Why Correct parents are not always correct parents?

Loganand Sankar
11-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Cross breeding shell shock and astrosurfer with bronze star gave shell shock
But with silver star gives parasite queen twice
Any suggestions?

Somni Neo
11-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Having the correct parents doesn't mean you'd get the mutant you want 100%. I suggest you just try again :)

Loganand Sankar
11-10-2013, 11:07 AM
thanks
Finally i got silver shell shock

Liam Nielson
11-10-2013, 06:18 PM
I hear that. I've used 3 gold stars trying to get Captain Wrenchfury. Breeding Bushi and Terror Doll and so far I have 3 gold Dire Despots. Ugh!

John Knize
11-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Yeah, I'll be trying attempt #10 for a bronze Mono tomorrow, after I build up my Mutagen again.

Joshua Phoenix
11-14-2013, 01:36 AM
how the hell do I get a zomborg, a terror doll and a tuti they are pissing me off at least if i know the right parents eventually I will get it.

Markus Walter
11-14-2013, 03:41 PM
I finally got my Bronze Behemoth with Behemoth/Warrior combination after loosing nearly all my bronze stars. Hope to have more luck with silver and gold but I got told the chance is about 20% to get the real thing -.-

Zomborg should work awesomely with Zombi/Robot. Got mine that way. I dunno Terror doll...and don't care but what is Tuti? ^^

Michael Hamm
11-14-2013, 05:01 PM
terror doll requires a bushi, so you have to get the zomborg first, then mix that with a stealth bot to try getting bushi, then bushi+ stealth bot to try getting terrordoll. (it might have a secondary set of parents now, but bushi+stealth bot is still highest odds). Zomborg and tutti dont have specific parents, they are just rares. best chances are from using double gene (android+leech lord for zomborg, astro surfer+leech lord for tutti)