PDA

View Full Version : Yea I think I am done this time

James Best
05-27-2014, 11:45 PM
This game is zero fun when you cannot level your mutants to continue the game. I am at level 85 of that ladder and cannot go any further because my mutants aren't high enough in level. So what's the point in playing a game that has the odds stacked against you this much?! Kobojo, you people have no idea or no clue that these things are what is going to kill your game. I had high hopes for this game, but as I can see, you don't care at all. Its all about Pay to Win. Guess what, some of us WILL NOT pay to win. Some of us want a challenge, not an easy victory. If it takes us 1 month or so to gain a single level, then you dev's have failed. I am not understanding why you want your game to die, but here you are letting it. Seriously just remove the Evo Center and let mutants level on their own. NO ONE is going to invest 100's of dollars into leveling their evo centers. And those who have, must have deep pockets. But 75% of us do not and that is Kobojo's main player base. Without us, the game will eventually die.

Rodrigo Antognazza
05-29-2014, 08:47 PM
This game is zero fun when you cannot level your mutants to continue the game. I am at level 85 of that ladder and cannot go any further because my mutants aren't high enough in level. So what's the point in playing a game that has the odds stacked against you this much?! Kobojo, you people have no idea or no clue that these things are what is going to kill your game. I had high hopes for this game, but as I can see, you don't care at all. Its all about Pay to Win. Guess what, some of us WILL NOT pay to win. Some of us want a challenge, not an easy victory. If it takes us 1 month or so to gain a single level, then you dev's have failed. I am not understanding why you want your game to die, but here you are letting it. Seriously just remove the Evo Center and let mutants level on their own. NO ONE is going to invest 100's of dollars into leveling their evo centers. And those who have, must have deep pockets. But 75% of us do not and that is Kobojo's main player base. Without us, the game will eventually die.

Totally true they want that we stop playing

James Best
05-30-2014, 06:10 PM
I keep coming back to the forums to check and see if Kobojo is actually going to improve their game. And after days, nothing. I guess they want their game to implode. 75% of us will not pay insane amounts of money in order to level up Evo Centers. If they seriously aren't going to bring out anymore mutants to breed, then they need to remove the Evo Centers and allow mutants to level on their own. If mutants could level on their own, people would probably buy more double and triple XP bonus's. People could actually buy other things like gold stars or shop mutants. Seriously whats the point in having a gold star mutant if you cannot see past level 20 or it takes months to see a level.