PDA

View Full Version : Game Suggestions (from a new player perspective)

Jason Miltenberger
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
Started a couple of weeks ago, and so far I do enjoy the game....enough to invest a little bit of $ into it.

A few things that I'd like to suggest, though, to make the game a bit more fun and interesting....

1a) Slot Machine coins payout
--- the least amount of coins to win, I believe, is 10,000.
--- I can buy 20,000 for the 10 gold investment in the shop
--- I propose to increase the 10,000 coins to at least 20,000.

1b) Slot Machine gold payout
--- the least amount of Gold to win is 10. It costs 10 to spin...therefore, it's a break even spin
--- there are already Free Spins available, so having the 10 Gold winning is just a repeat of the Free Spin, in essence
--- I propose to increase the 10 Gold payout to 15 (not a huge change)

2) Slot Machine "fun" themes
--- Have an "All mutants" hour/day where mutants are primary, with gold and coins as fewer options, plus the jackpot (basically, take out the med packs, boosts, etc and replace with mutants)
--- "Cyber Monday" for example (a number of Cyber mutants to win)
--- "Wacky Wednesday" can be a collection of some really odd-ball looking mutants (Tutti Gooey, C'thlig...those kind of "weird" looking ones)
--- "Sabre Saturday" is all Sabre, all the time!

3) Rooftop expansion
--- More room on the rooftop, please :)

So far, those are the ones I have come up with.

Thank you for taking a minute to look through and consider them, and hopefully you'll find some merit in them!

Jason Miltenberger
06-02-2014, 07:53 PM
Another thought I had just now, looking at my inventory....

Having the ability to sell inventory items like Mutosterone, Shields, XP bonus, etc. back to the shop for coins.

Even if you gave 5,000 coins for a big shot of Mutosterone, I think it would help....maybe 500 / small shot. Just a thought. It would help cut down on extra, useless inventory while providing a little extra income for some folks that may need some coins here and there.

Djim33
06-06-2014, 01:22 PM
why not ..... my suggestion :
- max the win in the slot machine to 5000 Gold.
That's more then enough to help and that will not unbalance the game for the non-winners.

- yes, take out (permanently) all med pack, the free spin (what's the point anyway ?), and all cash under 100000.
We pay real money to move that thing, so give us solid stuf !

- agree on roof space

- agree on resaling the items we don't need.

Davin Po
06-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Remove Free Spin. I hate seeing that in slot machines. Unless Free Spin changes the loot drops, at which point, that'd be pretty awesome. Say, if Free Spin removed the crappy 10k money and med pack (I have over 2000, I don't need more!), and replaced them with more money or just random spaces already on the reels (increased chance of getting a mutant or 40 gold drop, for example), and that would work fine.

The 10k cash is just insulting. :\

And now, without the daily, I won't be reinvesting gold that I win, so I can save it for other things.

John MacDonald
06-06-2014, 01:42 PM
why not ..... my suggestion :
- max the win in the slot machine to 5000 Gold.
That's more then enough to help and that will not unbalance the game for the non-winners.

- yes, take out (permanently) all med pack, the free spin (what's the point anyway ?), and all cash under 100000.
We pay real money to move that thing, so give us solid stuf !

- agree on roof space

- agree on resaling the items we don't need.

Remember that if the 'random roll' is better than the guaranteed amount that you get for cash, people will cease to pay for the guaranteed amount.

If 10 gold gets you 20000 guaranteed, then if you always win on the random roll a minimum of 20000 why would you buy 20000? (Not that you ever would pay gold for 20000, but as a f'rinstance).

What I'd like is a 10 gold/1 chip slot with a very low chance of jackpot and mutants, a 20 gold/much higher chance and a 30 gold/much higher chance again. Call it... 1*, 2* and 3*, with better minimums on 30 gold, etc.

Estel Rockhard
06-06-2014, 02:16 PM
A great idea came to my mind which can partly solve the issue with the lacking credits and give meaning to famelevel as well.

Give all player a passive credit regeneration.
Something like 1 credit each minute multiplied with the fame level.

For me the math would be like this:

Fame Level 44 = 44 credit each minute

1 Hour = 44 x 60 = 2640
1 Day = 24 x 2640 = 63360
1 Month = 63360 x 30 = 1900800

Maybe 1 credit each minute is kinda low, but you get the idea.

There is even room for buffs to raise the regeneration by gold or sth like that.
This could lead to a win-win situation.

What do you guys think?