PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Kobojo

mehedi
06-06-2014, 01:21 AM
Hey Kobojo, After getting you latest update news we think you want your game to die you greedy people. Sorry for bad language. it is your game you can do anything. But for me its time to give up. So me along with my 58 friends are saying you good bye and we will do anything to discourage our remaining friends not to play your game.You are greedier than other developers. You gave some people tons of credits and not giving others why what wrong they did to you? you stop receiving passes, now made another terrible decision. there are lots better game in facebook than yours. but in the end we cant stop giving thanks to you because it was a great game, so thanks for entertaining us.

Good Bye Kobojo, Good Bye MGG :grief:

Isha
06-06-2014, 01:50 AM
You are absolutely right. When I started not more than a month ago, I actually wanted to play this game but now the game is a mutation itself that I barely want to look at.

Bryan Fury
06-09-2014, 05:42 PM
What Ever We Say, KOBOJO never listens, they care about money:mad::mad::, and we are dumb that we still play or pay money, if the make the game as it was before i will continue playing if not than i will be forced to quit...