PDA

View Full Version : Accelerated medlabs and suggestions

Olle Höckerlind
06-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Dear Kobojo

My collegues at work introduced me to Mutants: Genetic Gladiators and I have had many fun hours playing the game and leveling Mutants. However, I feel that you have made a string of bad choices when it comes to the game lately. A few examples:

Changing the credit rewards on the campaign to jackpot tokens and reactor tokens (i guess this is an attempt to make people buy gold and with that gold buy credits to upgrade the evo center) My friends that are playing that hadn't collected the 1 billion credit reward got very upset by this change. What are 3 measly reactor tokens in comparison to 1 billion credits. It's gonna take a very long time for them to catch up to my level now.

Removing the ability to accelerate time in the medlab (again, i guess this is an attempt to get people to buy gold so they can accelerate time for the daily. I really can't see that 4 gold a day would stop people from buying gold, cause that is all you can get with the accelerate time in the medlab. This will probably be the nail in the coffin for me. You can't expect people to sit and time their breeding centers and incubations to the accelerate time for 1 gold. And there absolutely no point in accelerating time when the price is higher.

Here are some suggestions that would improve the game:

Add another division for those of us who have finished it This will give the players something new to strive for, which is always fun. I don't mind if one fight costs 25 campaign passes in the new campaign, that would only make it last longer, which is a good thing. Gamma Division, has a nice ring to it, right? :)

Bring back accelerate time for the medlab It's easy to see why this would be a good decision

Always have one mutant on sale for credits Doesn't have to be cheap or even be a rare mutant, nor does it have to be gold. It's just fun for the non gold-buying players to always have something to buy. Save for upgrade on Evo Center or buy a mutant? That decision is always fun to have to make.

Isha
06-06-2014, 08:24 PM
If you have an upgraded incubation center, you can buy a mutant for 500 credits and wait 55 minutes and then accelerate it.
I feel like I should not be posting it here as Kobojo will start trying to find a way around it. :concern:

Olle Höckerlind
06-07-2014, 08:56 AM
If you have an upgraded incubation center, you can buy a mutant for 500 credits and wait 55 minutes and then accelerate it.
I feel like I should not be posting it here as Kobojo will start trying to find a way around it. :concern:

True that. Good idea though, ty.