PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUSLY

Andrew Kemp
06-09-2014, 08:19 AM
I mean wtf, first u take away the big silver payouts in the campaign for rubbish now this PVP event u have done away with the gold star WTF Kobojo................

John MacDonald
06-09-2014, 08:28 AM
I mean wtf, first u take away the big silver payouts in the campaign for rubbish now this PVP event u have done away with the gold star WTF Kobojo................

What's the gold cost of the legendary Wicked Witch? What's the gold cost of a Gold Star?

It really depends on what you want. If you don't want the Wicked Witch and want another Gold Mutant, then it's less than ideal. If you want the Wicked Witch(Which I do), then it's great. I hope they go back to Gold Stars when they don't have a mutant I want, though. ;)

I do understand why they don't want to give out Gold Stars willy-nilly to the winners. If you're already coming in first, another Gold Star mutant just makes you more likely to win the Gold Star next time. It might be a balancing thing to help people who aren't paying. That's just a guess, though.

Olle Höckerlind
06-09-2014, 08:41 AM
An extremely terrible idea. It's not like the gold star comes for free. You have to do 50 fight, and then hope you end up high enough to get the gold star. It's way more fun to breed your own mutants than having Kobojo decide for us what we want. I really hope they don't stick with this formula for upcoming pvp seasons.

Tom Blue
06-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Yes this is bad, you cant earn gold stars anymore because you dont have campaign passes for PVE event. So no more gold stars for me :(

John MacDonald
06-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Yes this is bad, you cant earn gold stars anymore because you dont have campaign passes for PVE event. So no more gold stars for me :(

How many total campaign passes are required to win the gold in PVE?

Remember that you can drop the 200K for campaign passes. It'll stall your evo upgrades, but if you want a gold star it might be worth it.

Davin Po
06-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Considering they outright sell gold versions of mutants so that everyone can have them for no effort... Yeah, this game was broken a long time ago.

Kirby Rose
06-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Wait, I thought this was the reward for this tournament? Where did they say that they are not going to give out gold stars in the Tournaments anymore?

Olle Höckerlind
06-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Considering they outright sell gold versions of mutants so that everyone can have them for no effort... Yeah, this game was broken a long time ago.

Well, i don't mind that. If people are willing to blow 1500-2500 on a gold mutant when you can upgrade your evo center or buy 3-5 gold stars for the same price that is their decision. However, changing on of the few ways you can get gold stars without buying them is a step in the wrong direction.

Olle Höckerlind
06-09-2014, 06:32 PM
Wait, I thought this was the reward for this tournament? Where did they say that they are not going to give out gold stars in the Tournaments anymore?

Experts level still gives a mutant, as it always does. However, the Grand Master reward used to be a gold star, that is not the case this season. I hope they don't stick with this formula.

Tom Blue
06-10-2014, 07:13 AM

Remember that you can drop the 200K for campaign passes. It'll stall your evo upgrades, but if you want a gold star it might be worth it.

You need 1400 campaign passes to win gold star in PVE.

Faugn Xoosef
06-15-2014, 03:48 AM
DONT MAKE LAUGH lol..

A GOLD STAR is more important than a stupid and ugly unstarred legendary mutant

Osama Khaled
06-28-2014, 06:51 AM

its is maybe over 1000 passes i always buy it and i spent over 50 millions during the PVE events:mad-new:

James Wash
06-28-2014, 07:14 AM
its is maybe over 1000 passes i always buy it and i spent over 50 millions during the PVE events:mad-new:

It's exactly 1400 passes if you don't lose any battles.

Zero
06-28-2014, 03:01 PM
It's exactly 1400 passes if you don't lose any battles.

That's why I don't bother going past 60 on PvE.