PDA

View Full Version : Wait what?

Kirby Rose
06-09-2014, 06:24 PM
New player so I might have missed this.

So, I was able to get a spin on the Mutant Reactor. Ended up with the Honey Bunny mutant. Only to notice that it's weaker than a bronze version I already have. Is this kinda par for the course, that the reactor mutants are weaker than bronze versions?

James Wash
06-10-2014, 04:27 AM

So, I was able to get a spin on the Mutant Reactor. Ended up with the Honey Bunny mutant. Only to notice that it's weaker than a bronze version I already have. Is this kinda par for the course, that the reactor mutants are weaker than bronze versions?

Most are slightly weaker. A few,however, are stronger, like the terrordoll in the japan reactor. My bushi from the japan reactor is slightly weaker than it's gold star counterpart, but I don't think I've ever lost a battle because of that difference.

Damian Van Selm
06-11-2014, 03:00 PM
Generally, they will either have higher health and inflict less damage than their counterpart or inflict more damage and have lower health.

MASSI
06-15-2014, 10:00 PM

So, I was able to get a spin on the Mutant Reactor. Ended up with the Honey Bunny mutant. Only to notice that it's weaker than a bronze version I already have. Is this kinda par for the course, that the reactor mutants are weaker than bronze versions?all reactor mutants have +10% hp and -10% attack :biggrin-new:

Zero
06-16-2014, 12:23 AM
all reactor mutants have +10% hp and -10% attack :biggrin-new:
The Japan Terrordoll and Steampunk Wrenchfury have more Attack but less HP then their Gold counterparts.