PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Sebastián Erasmy Vergara
06-13-2014, 07:45 PM
Somebody has probably suggested this before, but could you add a button that gathers all our collected credits? it's kinda hard to click every compound when there's mutants in the way all over the place. It would be really helpful. And thanks for this great game, it's lots of fun.

Isha
06-15-2014, 01:31 AM
Somebody has probably suggested this before, but could you add a button that gathers all our collected credits? it's kinda hard to click every compound when there's mutants in the way all over the place. It would be really helpful. And thanks for this great game, it's lots of fun.

They have this feature on mobile. On PC, it's a real pain - there are some compounds I can hardly click and therefore often miss collecting from them.

Stalker Steve
06-15-2014, 07:21 PM
They have this feature on mobile. On PC, it's a real pain - there are some compounds I can hardly click and therefore often miss collecting from them.

What i have notice is that if the compound has above 10% of the maximum compound worth in credits then you only have to place your cursor on the compound to gain the coins, any less and you need to click on the compound.

Having a single button to collect all the compound credits is a great idea.

Djim33
06-16-2014, 11:02 PM
and we realy need it ..... anyway i need it, cause i have slow connection, and it's a pain !