PDA

View Full Version : Gold stars on sale

Isha
06-15-2014, 11:45 AM
3 Golds stars are available for 500 gold, should I buy them? I currently have 775 gold and was saving for breeding center level 3, but this offer seems quite good.
Also, I have just 1 silver mutant and 2 silver stars, so it'd be tough to use the gold stars.
Please provide opinion on this.

Profesor Jezgra
06-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Dont know, probably breeding center level 3. But I am thinking is it better Easter Gunny or 3 Gold Stars??? Since they remove gold star from PvP. ????

James Wash
06-15-2014, 04:36 PM
In order to get full use of a higher level breeding center, you have to have lots of stars. I've played for months and still have a level one breeding center. It's slow, but I still ran out of gold stars in the past. I've never seen gold stars this cheap.
That's the facts I've got. The choice is yours.

Profesor Jezgra
06-15-2014, 05:26 PM
Well, I bought Easter Gunny: Worth every penny and it is very very cool . . . Powerful like Iron Man(Enforcer from reactor)

Zero
06-16-2014, 12:18 AM
Get the Stars, Level 3 Breeding Center was kind of a waste for me in my opinion. Besides If Gold Stars are removed from PVP rewards then this is a good chance to pick some up.

Though I'd like to know for how long this sale will be?

Zero
06-16-2014, 12:19 AM
Dont know, probably breeding center level 3. But I am thinking is it better Easter Gunny or 3 Gold Stars??? Since they remove gold star from PvP. ????

Get the Stars it will be worth it in the long run.