PDA

View Full Version : FIX THAT, KOBOJO GREEDY COMPANY!

Rog Palma C
06-17-2014, 02:21 PM
HELLO AGAIN, AND PLEASE FOLKS, DON`T POST ANY DUMB COMMENTARY IF YOU`RE NOT IN THE POINT OF CONVERSATION...

wel,, this day im coming with another request, KOBOJO TEAM, are you stupid? how the hell someone can buy a Zena with real money, when i`ll try to use my debit card to buy her and says "this card it`s not approved to do that"... instead of that, why don`t you put a CHARACTER LIKE HER, AS A NORMAL MUTANT, payed with silver coins???? OH YEAH I FORGOT! YOU`RE GREEDY!!! MOTHERFUCKERS! ARE YOU REALLY IDIOTS? put again the money silver coins back into the campaing!!! because people like me WHO PLAYS WITHOUT BUYING WITH REAL MONEY, needssilver coins to increase level, or buy som mutants, like the gold sentry, how the hell people can arn him without silver? FIX THAT, YOYU`RE LOSING PLAYERS, A LOT, AND OTHERS WHO BUY, A MESSAGE FOR YOU: YOU`RE STUPID BRATS WHO CAN`T PLAY WITHOUT CHEAT, because i think people who pay real money for get a good gold mutant it`s a cheater!

Zero
06-17-2014, 11:48 PM
HELLO AGAIN, AND PLEASE FOLKS, DON`T POST ANY DUMB COMMENTARY IF YOU`RE NOT IN THE POINT OF CONVERSATION...

wel,, this day im coming with another request, KOBOJO TEAM, are you stupid? how the hell someone can buy a Zena with real money, when i`ll try to use my debit card to buy her and says "this card it`s not approved to do that"... instead of that, why don`t you put a CHARACTER LIKE HER, AS A NORMAL MUTANT, payed with silver coins???? OH YEAH I FORGOT! YOU`RE GREEDY!!! MOTHERFUCKERS! ARE YOU REALLY IDIOTS? put again the money silver coins back into the campaing!!! because people like me WHO PLAYS WITHOUT BUYING WITH REAL MONEY, needssilver coins to increase level, or buy som mutants, like the gold sentry, how the hell people can arn him without silver? FIX THAT, YOYU`RE LOSING PLAYERS, A LOT, AND OTHERS WHO BUY, A MESSAGE FOR YOU: YOU`RE STUPID BRATS WHO CAN`T PLAY WITHOUT CHEAT, because i think people who pay real money for get a good gold mutant it`s a cheater!

So basically you're raging at Kobojo because your card was declined? How about talking to your credit card company/ bank like a normal person would? Also you call people who pay cheaters, yet you would also be spending if it not for your card being declined, sounds hypocritical.

Though I do agree Kobojo needs to bring back the 1 Billion credit reward and put in more secret recipe mutants, or make the really old legendaries as specific breeding ones, Kobojo is really ruining this game more and more with each update...

Djim33
06-18-2014, 12:09 AM
also i realy doubt they care about the "non-paying" clients .....

Now lots of players think it's normal to play for free but how the companie are going to pay the coders ?
They NEED money not just because they are greedy (and who is not ?), but because if they lack money they will close and the game will go "bye bye" !

Rog Palma C
06-19-2014, 01:42 PM
also i realy doubt they care about the "non-paying" clients .....

Now lots of players think it's normal to play for free but how the companie are going to pay the coders ?
They NEED money not just because they are greedy (and who is not ?), but because if they lack money they will close and the game will go "bye bye" !

that`s basically not right, because I PLAY AND KNOW a lot of games, who needs to pay in real money for it, but BITCH PLEASE, there`s real games, who offers to the player EXCELLENT benefits and good offers to the player, and that`s fair, and their coders can get their payment day for them, but KOBOJO`S... that`s another fucking story

Rog Palma C
06-19-2014, 01:52 PM
So basically you're raging at Kobojo because your card was declined? How about talking to your credit card company/ bank like a normal person would? Also you call people who pay cheaters, yet you would also be spending if it not for your card being declined, sounds hypocritical.

Though I do agree Kobojo needs to bring back the 1 Billion credit reward and put in more secret recipe mutants, or make the really old legendaries as specific breeding ones, Kobojo is really ruining this game more and more with each update...

not for my declined card, my friend Zero, it`s because the impotency of knowing and letting kobojo doing all things with players, and more with the one`s who not pay... that`s simple unfair... i really want a play like this when this started long time ago, when players are fresh and good, trying to think about a recip to get a mutant, fighting in the PVP for getting even a single star, when the game suffer the first change , the "reactor token", and only one reactor gene mutants to buy, and when they created the thers, like steampunk or girlie, or japan, superheroes, wow was a good change, and more competitive because in PVP people get some reactor gene mutants and pvp was turning really hard and good!, and soon , appears the "jackpot token" ... the beginning of kobojo`s supreme greedy aggression for the players... and later, starts to to create new mutants, a very good have to admit, but IF YOU ONLY HAVE GOLD BARS, or real money, can get it.... and now, mystery boxes, just for a limited time, and some others offers but only with goldbars, and the jackpot it`s a supree failure, i tell you this for make clear, and it`s not a matter of luck, because a few algorithms can do the "LUCK"...i get twice times the 15 jackpot tokens in the arena, and 30 times , only get 1 200% exp for 1 day, 2 silver stars and almost 200,000 in silver credits, UNFAIR OR JUST THE ALGORITHM`S WORK? you can might, or doubt, or simple ignore this...but, this reply was not for defending my right to buy, was a specific experiment to know player`s thinking about it... i never pay a single real cent for this game, it`s don`t deserve,