PDA

View Full Version : Bad ads

Davin Po
06-18-2014, 06:36 PM
It's not that all the ads are bad, but the ones showing up that try to redirect me from the site have got to go.
I will NOT sign up for Publisher's Clearing House for a single, or any amount of, jackpot token.

I'll sit through as many dumb videos as you want, in exchange for free stuff, but you guys need to ditch adverts that take us off the main page.

Zero
06-18-2014, 08:30 PM
It's not that all the ads are bad, but the ones showing up that try to redirect me from the site have got to go.
I will NOT sign up for Publisher's Clearing House for a single, or any amount of, jackpot token.

I'll sit through as many dumb videos as you want, in exchange for free stuff, but you guys need to ditch adverts that take us off the main page.

You just have to click the link and wait, the "Get your Reward" button will turn green after awhile, you don't have to sign up.

Jason Miltenberger
06-19-2014, 04:21 AM
They also need to either credit 3 spins for the "earn 3 credits" ad, or change the advertising for that one to reflect the fact that you only earn one token.

It's the one where you need to "explore" this site like 5 different times for 20 some seconds each time.