PDA

View Full Version : Japan event

Andrew Wang
06-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Feels like japan even is so much harder than other pve event to is it just my imagination?

James Wash
06-19-2014, 05:38 PM
Feels like japan even is so much harder than other pve event to is it just my imagination?

The mutant strengths I'm seeing in the 50 levels would have been in the 70-80 levels in previous events.

Sebastián Erasmy Vergara
06-20-2014, 01:23 AM
it's not you, man. They are all silver and gold mutants, and very early too. That didn't happen before. It's insanely hard, and I don't know why they did it, I'm stuck at 47 and I can't seem to get through. I managed to get to 80 before, and my mutants can only reach level 19. I guess the whole point is to spend gold now to finish it. It's awful, I was looking forward to it and now I'm stuck. I don't understand why they would take the fun away.. isn't that the point of games? people will leave for things like this.

Benjamin Tingler
06-20-2014, 03:41 AM
Its definitely tough, especially with my average mutant level somewhere around 15~.

I'll probably be able to get to 40 barely if I lean heavy on my higher level friends for tag attacks.

Andrew Wang
06-20-2014, 07:37 AM
Thanks for all your replies. Good to know that I am not alone on this but this is going to suck big time. It seems like there is no where to progress. Even if u spend gold on upgrading evo centre, it would be paying more than a typical ps or Xbox game.

Davin Po
06-20-2014, 06:27 PM
You're not the only one. I used to get Silver Star rewards from the events. I can barely scrape up to Reactor Token now. o_O
It's been a long while since I've even gotten to level, so I'm stuck on the cusp of 26, and I'm seeing encounters for 30+

They're really cracking down on the gold/silver star payouts. And that's unfortunate, since they keep selling gold mutants in the store, creating a very clear pay-to-win meta.

Jim OftheMountains
06-21-2014, 05:53 AM
Good, I was wondering if somehow I had reached a fame level (79) where they decided everything should be harder...:playful:

Although, Behemoth is a legendary, which is the best mutant I've ever seen offered from the PvE, usually they are fairly weak ones.
If they start giving legendaries as rewards in the Event, that will at least be something.

Zero
06-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Good, I was wondering if somehow I had reached a fame level (79) where they decided everything should be harder...:playful:

Although, Behemoth is a legendary, which is the best mutant I've ever seen offered from the PvE, usually they are fairly weak ones.
If they start giving legendaries as rewards in the Event, that will at least be something.

What is Ragnar

Alex Tetris
06-22-2014, 05:27 AM
The mutant strengths I'm seeing in the 50 levels would have been in the 70-80 levels in previous events.

Agreed. The stuff I'm currently seeing around ~30 should be at the 50's level. My high level mutants (17-21) are taking a battering here. My gold reactor and credit mutants are going to take a hammering once I get beyond 40 at this rate. I normally aim for the star at 80, but I think I might have to settle for the tokens at 50, maybe 60, if I can reach that far.

Have to wonder is Kobojo really trying to kill this game?

Leglock Saya
06-23-2014, 04:42 AM

I reached 76 and It quite harder to keep going. This point remaind me stage 100 in Moon Event somehow. I don´t think that is worth to burn out medipacks and tags when you have 34 more stages where the Mutants double your team level and are gold and silver.

Josh Chafin
06-25-2014, 11:12 PM
I was getting pretty happy with being able to consistently get the Silver Star from these PVE events. Now i'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to get the Reactor Token. The difficulty on this PVE event isn't just increased, it's increased to near the point of unplayability.

I totally understand that the endgame players with all-gold teams of level 30+ mutants need something to keep themselves occupied and interested, but when I'm at 25th level mutants and can't get past the halfway point of the event and the event prizes, it's just a drudgery...not a way to have increased fun, playing the game. It might be less frustrating if the event didn't knock you back down to the beginning of your prize bracket if you lose a fight--but the idea that I have spent 9 of my best tag-team attacks and 3 days worth of energy just to get to Fight #59 and losing it means 3 more days of frustration.

Please, Kobojo--we want to play this game for fun. What we as the players don't want is to waste 3 days on meeting a brick-wall and *headdesk*ing ourselves into a coma.

flycat12
06-26-2014, 10:11 AM
I played to the 100th level of the last PvE tournament, and my evo level was 29 at that point. I just recently leveled up to evo level 30, so my mutants are even stronger now, and I'm bogged down considerably at Japan level 90, and playing against mutants who are double the experience level or more of my mutants. They have definitely made this tourney harder, which is a shame because I was counting on being able to get a gold star, which I badly need for my breeding program. I'm going to continue on up as far as I can, but that may be only a level or two more and far shy of the gold star I hoped to get this time around. The biggest problem I am having with this is that I am having to use up my limited tag team friends to keep moving forward, and I need them at the same time for the PvP event, making this a push-me/pulley-you situation. I think the developers are clearly listening to what's being posted here at the forum, so let me say that perhaps they need to make one silver and gold star available at a lower level, presumably for the lower evo level players, and put two stars of silver and gold at the top for the higher level players. That way everyone can work to get to their prize instead of it being completely unattainable, even with a massive effort. What do you others think?

Neil Law
06-27-2014, 01:40 AM
Not to brag but the last few I've been able to get to 100. Given the levels of what we are fighting against (all golds and level 30+) I'm able to get to the silver but that will probably be it. I think this is intended to make us pay for updates (evo updates), etc. and I'm not going to do that.

Aburamy Shi
06-27-2014, 02:10 PM
All they do is fuck up the players and say, "This improvement is needed for the ongoing of the game" or some BS like this.
The PVE event was supose to be a place for the new players gain strength for the PVP, but now the PVP seems easier to reach the top 3% or 1%, even guys with EVO Center lvl 30 are having trouble to reach the top of the tower.
Here is a print of the 100th floor:

Davy Jones
07-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Should every PvE be a cakewalk? I was actually pleased that they threw a hard one at us. I was only able to get to level 57, which means I fell just short of the much needed reactor token.

But, I was able to blow through the next PvE easily.