PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 mutants genetic gladiators

Hamza Mizo
06-22-2014, 06:15 AM
Hello everybody this video is the top 5 creature on mutants genetic gladiators click to watch and like and subscribe for more videos and thx to everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrTPJWMXSg4

Jackie Sheen
06-22-2014, 06:34 AM
I can not agree with your choices. But go ahead keep playing those five. :very_drunk:

Hamza Mizo
06-22-2014, 02:53 PM
this is not what I prefer in the game but on the one hand of strong and health

Zero
06-22-2014, 07:13 PM
this is not what I prefer in the game but on the one hand of strong and health

I definitely don't agree with the choices at all, just because a mutant has high attack and high health doesn't necessarily mean it's one "the best mutants in genetic gladiators"

The top 5 in my opinion would be: Zombat, Deadbot, Enforcer, Wrenchfury, Buck Maurice.

Terrordoll, Cerberus, Mr Marvelous, Dezigner, Cobrakai, and Galactic Guardian would be Top 10 in my opinion..

Brian Rooney
06-23-2014, 01:02 AM
Arachno: Limited and reduntant covereage means less ability to deal damage to certain types

Invadron: Limited and reduntant covereage means less ability to deal damage to certain types

Behemoth: Great Typing, but it's great power and poor speed means that it might be first to be taken out

Ivory Hanzo: Great Typing, but it's great power and poor speed means that it might be first to be taken out

Buck Maurice: Tremendously Powerful, but balanced out by poor speed, and in dire need of assistence from the Goliath/H.U.M.A.N/Android for Cyber and Leech Lord/Cursed Rider/Crypt Wraith for Necro

James Wash
06-23-2014, 05:17 AM
I definitely don't agree with the choices at all, just because a mutant has high attack and high health doesn't necessarily mean it's one "the best mutants in genetic gladiators"

The top 5 in my opinion would be: Zombat, Deadbot, Enforcer, Wrenchfury, Buck Maurice.

Terrordoll, Cerberus, Mr Marvelous, Dezigner, Cobrakai, and Galactic Guardian would be Top 10 in my opinion..

My top 5 would be Autonorush, Zombat, Japan Reactor Terrordoll, Mr. Marvelous, and Colossus. The reason Colossus is in there is because common opponents I face at EVO 32 have cyber as the first gene while having weaker attacks against cyber.