PDA

View Full Version : gold Cap'n Bag O Bones

Larry Larsson
06-23-2014, 02:04 AM
Finally! A gold Cap'n Bag O Bones, now first is he really worth all those credits, and second how can I raise the credits to get him?
God Bless, Larry

Zero
06-23-2014, 02:47 AM
Finally! A gold Cap'n Bag O Bones, now first is he really worth all those credits, and second how can I raise the credits to get him?
God Bless, Larry

No it's DEFINITELY not worth it to buy since you can breed it. Nordic Knightmare + Undead Dragon is what you need. And if you're asking how to get credits then it's a safe assumption that you are new and you're better off using the credits to upgrade your evo center.

It's a great mutant though, I got the Gold one two days ago and just got it to my max level today and ready for next PVP season :biggrin-new:

James Wash
06-23-2014, 03:57 AM
God Bless, Larry

Your first priority is to get all the rooftops covered. Your mutants generate credits based on their levels.

Larry Larsson
06-23-2014, 06:18 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all the advice, I won't go for the Cap'n.
And by the way, I do know how to raise credits, I was just asking for the fastest way to raise them.
God Bless, Larry

James Wash
06-23-2014, 07:43 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all the advice, I won't go for the Cap'n.
And by the way, I do know how to raise credits, I was just asking for the fastest way to raise them.
God Bless, Larry

Larry, as you go through life asking for advice, you'll hear lots that you already know. Responding that you already know all that isn't conducive to anyone ever trying to help you again. That attitude is unimportant on the internet with people you'll never know and who cares about them? However, it's a bad habit that easily spills over into your meatverse. A few blurts like that to the wrong people and you'll be passed by.

I was overly harsh, however, I've trained loads of people in numerous fields. Before starting, it's necessary to snap them out of their bad habits or training is useless. Not doing so would be like training a tripper to jump over holes. He comes to a hole, he trips and into the hole he goes. The jumping training is unused and thusly useless.

The proper, complete response to this post, no matter what you think of it or wish to expound, is, "Why, thank you."

Larry Larsson
06-24-2014, 03:25 AM
Thank You all for your wonderful advice, God Bless you All,
Larry