PDA

View Full Version : I will be level 20 for a good while.. Will I be left behind with regards to PvP?

Jonathan Latter
06-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Hi

So I understand there are two types of levelling.. My fame level and the level of my mutants. I'm currently fame level 21 and mutant level 20. My mutant level is where I will be stuck now for a long time since it costs over 6 million to level up and I'm about 5 million short.. So what happens now that my mutants are not getting past level 20 but my fame is still increasing? In PvP will I end up fighting mutants that far outclass my own?

Thanks for any help
Jon

Djim33
06-26-2014, 03:49 AM
yes, sadly you will.
To increase you mutant lvl you need money, so you should raise ALL of them to max lvl and buy or breed more (even the regular ones) and then lvl them again .... that willl give you 1 million every day.... good luck.
BTW i am lvl24 and i need 45Millions to raise to 25 ..... :(

Zero
06-26-2014, 05:31 AM
Well if you have (good) Gold mutants, good tags, and are very active then you should still do fine in PvP.

That's from the PVP that just finished.

Howard
07-21-2014, 10:36 PM
My suggestion is do not go over 20 unless you are absolutely ready with a strong gold team. I made the mistake of jumping a couple levels during this PvP week and have been man handled. Prior to 20 I was always in 1%. This last PvP I couldn't even get the mutant. I even lost 240 points while I slept.

James Wash
07-22-2014, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=Jonathan Latter;12860]Hi

So I understand there are two types of leveling.. My fame level and the level of my mutants. I'm currently fame level 21 and mutant level 20. My mutant level is where I will be stuck now for a long time since it costs over 6 million to level up and I'm about 5 million short.. So what happens now that my mutants are not getting past level 20 but my fame is still increasing? In PvP will I end up fighting mutants that far outclass my own?
================================================== =======

PVP is set up so that even lower EVO levels like yours can make the top 1%. They do this by segregating who fights who. Generally, lower levels are offered lower levels, higher get higher.

That said, the mathematical model they use is defective. You can be doing great (or vice-versa) at the EVO you're at, go up one EVO and it's the exact opposite. That's because this defective model is changing what's offered to you with the advancement.

For example, if you're commonly offered opponents a level or 2 above you, you could receive around 20 points for winning and -5 points for losing. Go up one EVO level, and now your commonly offered opponents might all be the same level as you(10 points for winning, -20 points for losing). So even though winning is slightly easier, the new point-spread difference absolutely kills you. 'The same team and tactics that won consistently last EVO is now nothing but dumpster material.