PDA

View Full Version : Put Zena as a Combinated Mutant

Rog Palma C
06-30-2014, 02:55 AM
Kobojo team, and all admins from the team, i have a simple request for you, and it starts with this:

1.- there`s one thing with the mutant ZENA, you choose people to get a name for her, some people win one mutant like her, but, other people can`t get her because it`s cost is so high, and for other countries , too much friends of mine can`t buy it because there`s problems with their Credit Cards, maybe about the region (Venezuela), and you can`t get available pay in Bolivares (our Momey) and just paying it with phone messages it`s impossible because you don`t get that option for us, just Dollars for it...

2.- for that, and because that, i can offer you the idea of making again mutants with breeding ingredients for making some awesome mutants like ZENA, or ABSOLEM, or more mutants, but making them get paid for it, ut`s more than useless for people who can`t play this game, and i don`t get silenced because STUPID IDIOTS PSY-WHATEVER MORONS tolds me for mantain silent about it, im a psycaptain, and i want to still enjoying this great game, but making desition like this, will be a useless game, and too much people starts for abandon it... and you really want it? mantain players who can pay for the game??? i assume there`s more people who can`t pay the most quantity of players than the ones who pay....

with all my respect, i asked you to reconsider the idea of or maybe for next mutants, or latents mutants in selling shop, get more attractive offers for NONPAY PLAYERS TO GET, or maybe, soemday, the game will lost too much players, and saddly, you will close it..., maybe you will create another game and satisty the frustration of Facebook`s players with another or more games, but for those about playing MUTANTS: GENETIC GLADIATORS will never play another game from Kobojo... think about it, make again breedable combination the new mutants... make again this game attractive for new and older players, PLEASE...and thank you for taking a little of your busy time reading this, again thank you...and good night from Venezuela

AND I HOPE SOME PEOPLE FROM THE STAFF, LIKE FATAL_ERROR can answer this question with a good explanation, not with the one you give in my older POSTS....