PDA

View Full Version : Reactor Frustrations

Pierre Blignaut
11-11-2013, 10:21 AM
My GF and I have both been trying to complete the Girl Power Reactor set and are both being thwarted here by the end (both of us need only one more mutant, and both of us now had 3 duplicate mutants)

Has anyone completed a set and/or does anyone have any tips for the Mutant Reactor?

Regards,

Max Rahl
11-11-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm in a similar boat ...I've only got 2 of the Girl Power set after 5 spins on the Reactor (4/5 spins resulted in duplicates) ...after the end of the PVP last night I have another Token and am about to spin ...wish me luck :)

Update: So I've spun the wheel ...and to my relief I have a different Mutant to my previous spins making my duplicate ratio now 4/6 ...I'm going to keep track of this over my next spins but I have to say if the other sets are similar then this could be a game breaker for me ...4/6 when each spin costs 3 tokens would be ridiculous ...thnx for reading :)

/2p

Robert Rodriguez
11-11-2013, 04:17 PM
I got lucky and completed the set

Alvin Ng
11-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I have the same problem too i was trying to get the gold unit in girl power but it keeps on being a piece of crap and won't give me the last piece which is the ivy looking one. Guess how much i spent? 600 gold and 2 reactor tokens!!!!!!!!! Kobojo better give me smothing like a refund because i worked hard on this crap and i won't start over i want my 600 gold and 2 reactor tokens now!!!!!!!!! Hurry up, fix the problem, and give people their resources they worked so hard for back!!!!!! And don't play dumb on us!!!!

Pedro Pateiro
11-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Well im trying on super heroes reactor.. i got two captain peace -.-

Kerim Kova?
11-11-2013, 06:40 PM
That's awkward.I never got duplicate mutant cuz every time I spin it the one mutant I already own gets knocked out in the first rotation.
I'm frustated cuz I've span the third reactor twice,first time I got silver Leech Lord and second time that green shitty Hulk-Collosus thing,I mean what the hell it's doing in there It's waay too weak to be in that group >.<

Alvin Ng
11-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Kobojo hurry up and give us our resources and fix this dang problem!!!

Alex Smout
11-13-2013, 10:36 AM
ive done 4 rolls on the super heroes and got 4 different mutants (just need the hulk now)

Markus Walter
11-13-2013, 02:49 PM
The Super Heroes are imba, truly. A NORMAL but Gay looking Birdman having 2k life in 1st level?! My jaw went to the floor when I encountered that one in PvP. 5K life and giving 1 hits to any he attacked. Iron Man and that Kung Fu Man are just as perverted! I have no real interest in completing any of those reactors...just hope to get the one or other of them.

Nonokyo Mutants
11-14-2013, 12:15 AM
I wrote to the staff because I'm very angry to get a double mutants when we use the gold and not the tokens.

Tommy Whitsett
11-15-2013, 05:52 AM
I wrote to the staff because I'm very angry to get a double mutants when we use the gold and not the tokens.

i did the same thing they gave me a link for 25 campaign passes i was so pissed pay money for gold to get a duplicate should be no duplicates

Alvin Ng
01-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Wtf why didn't i get my 2 reactor tokens and 600 gold back?!!!! :( Kobojo please give me back my 2 reactor tokens and 600 gold back i spend it 3 times and did not get the last mutant to complete my collect :(. I waited for like a month to recieve these recources back but what i got was nothing!!! What the FREAK?!!! Please Kobojo do this request if u are reading this :(. BTW this happened a month ago.