PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know definitively how to change your tag team attack mutant?

flycat12
07-06-2014, 10:27 AM
I know there have been other posts about this same thing on this site, and I've read most, if not all of them. Still, I'm totally perplexed by the following scenario: I leveled up a gold zombat to my top level (evo 30) a few days ago, and he has become my new tag team mutant. Since that time, I have leveled up to top level some of my heavier hitters (i.e., a gold Pit Lord, a gold Japan Terrordoll, two gold Enforcers) and one fast and light-weight hitter similar to Zombat (i.e., a gold Zena), and not a one of these has replaced the Zombat as attack team mutant. I read in the posts that the mutant had to have his XP level full, so I made sure that all of these hopefuls had their XP totally filled up, as well as their mutosterone and health. I've had my son (who also plays) check on whether or not Zombat had been replaced, but he still has not, and I'm bummed. What's it going to take to move him out of my tag team spot? I'm sure my friends are cursing about it, but I don't know what else to try, or if it'd do any good to try to change it. Anyone know a definitive answer to this dilemma? If so, please enlighten me!

Zero
07-06-2014, 11:04 AM
I know there have been other posts about this same thing on this site, and I've read most, if not all of them. Still, I'm totally perplexed by the following scenario: I leveled up a gold zombat to my top level (evo 30) a few days ago, and he has become my new tag team mutant. Since that time, I have leveled up to top level some of my heavier hitters (i.e., a gold Pit Lord, a gold Japan Terrordoll, two gold Enforcers) and one fast and light-weight hitter similar to Zombat (i.e., a gold Zena), and not a one of these has replaced the Zombat as attack team mutant. I read in the posts that the mutant had to have his XP level full, so I made sure that all of these hopefuls had their XP totally filled up, as well as their mutosterone and health. I've had my son (who also plays) check on whether or not Zombat had been replaced, but he still has not, and I'm bummed. What's it going to take to move him out of my tag team spot? I'm sure my friends are cursing about it, but I don't know what else to try, or if it'd do any good to try to change it. Anyone know a definitive answer to this dilemma? If so, please enlighten me!

One of the requirements is that it had to be the last mutant to come out of your incubator. So it sounds like those other mutants you leveled up came out of the incubator before the zombat did.

flycat12
07-06-2014, 11:09 AM
One of the requirements is that it had to be the last mutant to come out of your incubator. So it sounds like those other mutants you leveled up came out of the incubator before the zombat did.

You are right about that, I have had the others around and I incubated the zombat and got him leveled up very quickly because I needed him for my PvP (I thought). Surprisingly, I haven't ever read that requirement on this forum, or at least, haven't ever taken note of it before now. Thanks so much for your response. I'll give it a try tomorrow :)

Zero
07-07-2014, 12:34 AM
You are right about that, I have had the others around and I incubated the zombat and got him leveled up very quickly because I needed him for my PvP (I thought). Surprisingly, I haven't ever read that requirement on this forum, or at least, haven't ever taken note of it before now. Thanks so much for your response. I'll give it a try tomorrow :)

That's what happened to me. I incubated these mutants in the following order: Gold Undead Dragon, Gold Blade Banshee, Gold Rakshasa, and Gold Captain Bag O Bones.

I maxed the Gold Captain Bag O Bones for my defense team and it became my tag. I then maxed the Undead Dragon to (hopefully) change my tag, which it didn't. Since there was nothing I could do I just went ahead and maxed the other two mutants, and it was STILL Captain Bag O Bones. I then later bred a Gold Shell Shock and maxed it and that did become my tag.

flycat12
07-07-2014, 12:44 AM
That's what happened to me. I incubated these mutants in the following order: Gold Undead Dragon, Gold Blade Banshee, Gold Rakshasa, and Gold Captain Bag O Bones.

I maxed the Gold Captain Bag O Bones for my defense team and it became my tag. I then maxed the Undead Dragon to (hopefully) change my tag, which it didn't. Since there was nothing I could do I just went ahead and maxed the other two mutants, and it was STILL Captain Bag O Bones. I then later bred a Gold Shell Shock and maxed it and that did become my tag.

Want to thank you for the info! You are correct about it having to be the most recently incubated mutant. I purchased and leveled up the Silver Darkseer today and when I had my son use my tag team, it had changed over to the Darkseer. I can't thank you enough. Hopefully, we can spread the word to others who have been in the same bind. Thanks again, Zero.