PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion about Tags

Infern Loc
07-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Hello Kobojo. I would like to know if you could add a new option to set up our tags, because we all want to help our friends with our strongest mutants. The problem is that when you hit the max level you can, you have to stop using that mutant, because you wouldn't want a weaker mutant as a Tag to help your friends. The other problem is that you might fail many times trying to breed a Gold Mutant but then you'll have to stop trying and use Mutosterone instead, but it's not good wasting mutosterone all the time just because you can't use that mutant to don't make it your new Tag, and it gets boring not being able to use the mutant you want. That's all I wanted to say. Thank you.

GeneralTso
07-07-2014, 11:33 AM
The problem I see with this is if we were able to choose our tags people would only rely on certain friends to help them. I think having someway to see what your current tag is would be great.

Infern Loc
07-07-2014, 02:32 PM
The problem I see with this is if we were able to choose our tags people would only rely on certain friends to help them. I think having someway to see what your current tag is would be great.

Well most of high level people have speed mutants like Zoombat which deals almost no damage, so it would be nice to have a Cataclysmal, Tank, Very Slow mutant as Tag. It would be fine being able to pay with credits to change your Tag. I don't see it necessary changing your Tag everytime (I know not everyone thinks like me) but if you have to pay with credits, they won't be changing their tags all the time, unless they are gold players, trolls or whatever. Tag team still changes once your last mutant reaches the max level and fills it's exp bar. Other thing that could be better is, being able to only change your Tag team between your highest level mutants with their exp bar filled, doing it that way shouldn't be any issue setting up your tag.