PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Mutant

Peter Mendez
07-08-2014, 02:36 AM
why cant pc users get an overpowered early game exclusive mutant like oriax how is it fair new players go on roflstomping everyone else because they had a fancy mobile phone.

really tired of oriax been fighting them since level 5 and its not fun when he hits over 3000 damage at low levels against units even if the type match up is agaiinst the oriax.

devs want an idea on howto do it right next time? simply give phone users a Silver mutant strong but not game breaking .

Tenebrae
07-15-2014, 05:29 AM
I have to admit, this one was stinging my ass too... I understand the desire to give something exclusive, but this may have been a bit much.

Zero
07-15-2014, 06:25 AM
1. PC users can claim it Oriax too by signing into their FB account on a mobile device.
2. You don't need a Mobile Device to do it.
3. You must be really weak if you're losing to Oriax.

Tenebrae
07-15-2014, 08:07 AM
1. PC users can claim it Oriax too by signing into their FB account on a mobile device.
2. You don't need a Mobile Device to do it.
3. You must be really weak if you're losing to Oriax.

1: You need a mobile device to sign on via a mobile device...
2: I just started yesterday, so of course I'm really weak.

Zero
07-15-2014, 02:58 PM
1: You need a mobile device to sign on via a mobile device...
2: I just started yesterday, so of course I'm really weak.

1. No you don't trust me.
2. Then stop complaining, you can't expect to be pro immediately it takes time and patience.

Tenebrae
07-15-2014, 05:16 PM
1. No you don't trust me.
2. Then stop complaining, you can't expect to be pro immediately it takes time and patience.

1: Then explain how someone can get it with just a computer.
2: Someone who obtains something for free, just because they have a mobile device, isn't a pro; they were simply given an advantage. That's the point that the OP was trying to make; that early game players are at a disadvantage due to the fact that this offer grants players an advantage over these new players instantly and for free. I guess this is a bit difficult to explain to those who generally accept pay to win business models and are accustom to being at an extreme disadvantage from the get go, unless they're paying in. As a free based player, you come to expect being at a disadvantage against those who pay when you're in a application game, but when you're even denied a promotional offer of this magnitude...it tends to soil the mood a bit.

Right now, I'm in Experts League for PVP after about two days. Personally, I have no idea if that's a sign that I'm doing well or not...but what I do know is that I came across a battle where someone had an Oriax and it literally wiped my entire team in one hit to each mutant. The other mutants he had went down easy, but his Oriax just annihilated everyone I had...three mutants wiped by one and his other two mutants did little damage before they went down.

Syzygian
07-21-2014, 09:27 AM
1: Then explain how someone can get it with just a computer.

If you REALLY want Oriax, but don't have a mobile device, do this;

Step 1: Download Bluestacks.
Step 2: Get yourself on the Google Play app store using Bluestacks.
Step 3: Search 'Mutants: Genetic Gladiators' and install it. It will run using Bluestacks on your PC.

So yes, Zero is correct, you can use a mobile app without actually having a mobile.

Alternatively;

Step 1: Buy 3300 Gold.
Step 2: Buy Gold Lightning pack and forget about Oriax.
Step 3: Win 100% of games and begin to realize how terrible Oriax actually is.

:pirate:

David Deal
07-21-2014, 05:09 PM
You also should learn the weaknesses better. Warrior gene mutants are easy to get and a couple decent ones will rock him once level 10.

John MacDonald
07-21-2014, 08:36 PM
I should point out that Oriax is not scalable. Oriax is not only weak compared to gold legendary mutants(Such as what you can get -for free- from tournaments or PVE relatively easily). He's weak compared to gold mutants of any sort.

You can get 500 gold for free in a month very easily.

Watch a few commercials every day. Do the random roll. Even a few random rolls a day will net you a decent amount of gold, along with the things you'll get in the first month just by performing tasks.

Wait for the 3 gold stars for 500 to pop up. Buy it.

With a bit of patience, you can have a few gold mutants that may be legendary, all for about 2 months of game play. For free. Even the non-legendary will be better than Oriax, who will be completely unscalable as he cannot breed.