PDA

View Full Version : You sly dogs Kobojo. This is a joke.

DannySpeed
07-09-2014, 09:48 AM
So im not one to complain about in game gambling I mean hell Ive spent a lot of money on gambling purchases over the years on certain games. Sometimes I get good results but more often then not I dont, but thats the nature of the beast. So anyway previous to this ive had at least 250 tries on the jackpot slots, never hit the jackpot but had a couple slot tokens, double xp, million coins etc. N I was happy with that. But I purchased the 1800 ish package of gold on discount n stuck it all on slots ( I actually like the random non jackpot stuff) I got one token, one gold star and 98% 50k and under coins I mean its acrually ridiculous this is not anecdotal you have actually changed the rates. As a customer who really doesnt mmid paying in games this is a proper shady move which has lost you any further purchases from me. I dont mean to sound like a whiner. But TLDR 98% 50k- coins 92% 20k- under. The rates were changed without notice.

John MacDonald
07-09-2014, 01:35 PM
It's never a good idea to buy gold to gamble it. The time it took you to earn the money to buy those tokens could have been spent watching a commercial for the same token.

Zero
07-09-2014, 03:41 PM
They just recently did this too since I also bought gold back when i was newb and used on them on slots, (easily 1000+) and got 2 exclusive mutants, 3 Gold Stars, and random shields and stuff. And now i've just been using tokens from campagin, and events and the majority of the time I get 20k or credits and occasionally 10 or 20 gold.

James Wash
07-09-2014, 07:30 PM
I think that it's not truly random and seems to run in cycles of long periods of mainly low cash winners with short periods of gold winners mixed in. As soon as I get a low cash, I quit. Gold, keep going although it runs dry before ten pulls.

I averaged about 4 gold per pull for 400 "token" pulls which isn't really long enough to be proven valid (also got 1 gold star, 2 silver, maybe 6 bronze, 2 reactor tokens, 1 "1,000,000", 1 mutant, 1 7day 200% EXP), but you big pullers who run straight through without stopping could compare your gold haul vs. # of pulls with that.

Aidan
07-09-2014, 08:10 PM
I spent 20 gold to spin, and though I won, none of my winnings show up!! And I can't get through to the support page?? What do I do??

Aidan: mad: https://www.facebook.com/athomas.fine

Djim33
07-11-2014, 05:42 AM
since they change the odds, i've spend around 250 spin (gold and token) and got no 7day's something, no mutant, 1 silver star and 1 reactor token, and about 2 millions coin ..... that realy sux !