Tenebrae
07-15-2014, 02:45 AM

Name: Phobia
Genes: Necro - Mythic
Life: Weak
Attack: Destructive
Speed: Fast

Mutopedia Bio:

The most depraved of criminals are used as hosts for these demonic grubs, their bodies bound with mouths forced agape so that these wriggling monstrosities can adhere themselves within. Once firmly rooted, their flesh begins to fuse with that of the host; It's at this point that the head dislodges from the body...tearing itself free while growing spider-like limbs for mobility. Unlike what some may have been lead to believe, the host remains alive...feeding into this creature's twisted amusement with their eternal agony.

Necro Attack: Maw of Pestilence

Its maw literally festering with the very essence of decay, the Phobia skitters towards the opposition and then sinks its teeth in deep. Those who suffer its bite may not initially realize the danger they're in; their internal systems flooded with caustic chemicals and virulent diseases which deal damage each turn. Even worse is that the severity increases with every bite, the effect stacking and creating an even more devastating damage per turn.

Mythic Attack: Wail of Anguish

Were its tooth-filled embrace not insidious enough, the wail of this monstrosity is truly nightmarish. Channeling the agony of its host, the Phobia bellows a tremendous cry that wounds all adversaries while simultaneously causing all damage, that would normally be applied periodically, from Maw of Pestilence to apply immediately, exhausting the charges.

Put Simplistically:

Typically, Maw of Pestilence would apply damage each turn for a certain number of turns. The damage would depend entirely upon how many times Maw of Pestilence has been used upon that particular adversary. When you use Wail of Anguish, however, the damage from Maw of Pestilence will be applied immediately atop of the damage caused by Wail of Anguish...making it a truly devastating finisher.

In Closing:

This particular artwork was done using MSPaint long ago, extremely long ago actually. I figured that I would throw it up as a potential mutant for the game, providing a bit of lore that I feel might be suited for this type of environment. Perhaps it's a bit too macabre and might need tweaked lorewise...I'm not sure. Anyway, as described above, I went for a bit of a glass cannon concept...something that could dish out heavy amounts of damage quickly but not really take it in return. Ultimately, I would love to see it transferred into the game and have the ability to use it within my team. The attacks may be a bit complex, I'm not entirely sure because I just started playing, but...complexity isn't too terrible a thing is it? I believe it sounds a bit more complex than it actually would be in practice, but the difficulty of coding it in is something I couldn't even guess about. Still, the artwork could make for a great mutant if not the suggested attacks...thoughts?

Thanks for taking a look folks.

Mojauk
08-03-2014, 06:33 PM
bad as fuck

Federico Campoli
10-13-2014, 09:30 PM
it's insane

Mr. Chimps
10-31-2014, 09:31 PM
Pretty dark, but cool. Lore is probably too dark for Kobojo. The damage mechanic is a neat idea but I'm not sure if they'll program something like that into the game. I like the "glass-cannon" idea. Overall, I think this would be a neat addition to the game.

Der Alptraum
11-21-2014, 10:04 AM
It's so grotesque! I love it!

Pedro Morales Cuevas
02-05-2015, 02:06 PM
really ugly