PDA

View Full Version : 3 major game changes

David Deal
07-16-2014, 06:53 PM
1: let me be friends with people in game that I am not friends with on Facebook.

2: allow us to clan with people in our ally list

3: make more games around PvP, especially clan battles (where cumulative clan points makes the winner)

I support the changes in slots that everyone is suggesting as well as the rooftop expansion and increasing the coin capacity of each the gene types. I personally think the coin capacity should be a mix of psy captain level and mutant level with the mutant level being the larger influence.

Thoughts?

Zero
07-16-2014, 08:03 PM
1: let me be friends with people in game that I am not friends with on Facebook.

2: allow us to clan with people in our ally list

3: make more games around PvP, especially clan battles (where cumulative clan points makes the winner)

I support the changes in slots that everyone is suggesting as well as the rooftop expansion and increasing the coin capacity of each the gene types. I personally think the coin capacity should be a mix of psy captain level and mutant level with the mutant level being the larger influence.

Thoughts?

Clans/Guilds and whatnot just ruin games and make it more expensive and more pay to win. So no on #2 and #3