PDA

View Full Version : What's your usual Mutant team or teams?

Syzygian
07-17-2014, 10:02 PM
I'm interested to see what the rest of you guys are using.

I suppose my main team right now is;

Reactor Terrordoll, Reactor Techno Taoist, Reactor Captain Wrenchfury.

You can also post in here and suggest mutants for other players.
Make it a good ol' fashioned educational experience and get some discussion going.

:excitement:

Zero
07-18-2014, 06:33 AM
Gold Autonorush, Gold Captain Bag O Bones, Gold Xenos.

Love it, almost always gets the job done for me.

Tenebrae
07-18-2014, 07:37 AM
Prince Scorpion - Bronze Dire Despot - Enforcer

I just started three-four days ago...I'm in the top 8% in PVP. Not sure if that's good or not, just got the Wraith too...so I'm pleased about that. Hoping that I don't get knocked down in PVP so I can get whatever the hell that monster is. I'll probably be switching out my Enforcer sometime, just not sure to what yet... I was using Zomborg in my lineup until I got Prince Scorpion.

John MacDonald
07-18-2014, 12:38 PM
Gold Autonorush is a monster. Cyber-mythic with 11.11? Great genes and speed.
I don't even bother using my critical shields/strikes.

Syzygian
07-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Gold Autonorush, Gold Captain Bag O Bones, Gold Xenos.

Love it, almost always gets the job done for me.

That's a real good team. Lots of speed and lots of damage.

Prince Scorpion - Bronze Dire Despot - Enforcer

I just started three-four days ago...I'm in the top 8% in PVP. Not sure if that's good or not, just got the Wraith too...so I'm pleased about that. Hoping that I don't get knocked down in PVP so I can get whatever the hell that monster is. I'll probably be switching out my Enforcer sometime, just not sure to what yet... I was using Zomborg in my lineup until I got Prince Scorpion.

That's not a bad team. Prince Scorpion seems to wreck things pretty easily. It's heavily disadvantaged by Sabre types, though. Otherwise, it's a good team that pretty much conforms to the meta, as I understand it so far.

Gold Autonorush is a monster. Cyber-mythic with 11.11? Great genes and speed.
I don't even bother using my critical shields/strikes.

Yeah man, Gold Autonorush is fantastic.

Was considering buying it today. Mutants like him make other speed mutants feel almost irrelevant, lol.

David Deal
07-18-2014, 05:32 PM
Defense is Gold Halebeard, Gold Scarebear, Geminium

Attack: Gold Autonorush, Gold (scarebear, halebeard, Terrordoll, HUMAN, Ivory Hanzo), any level 16+ Silver or Gold mutant I'm leveling.

mehedi
07-19-2014, 03:50 AM
Gold Behemoth, Gold Horus and Gold Dead-bot :)

Syzygian
07-19-2014, 09:41 AM
Defense is Gold Halebeard, Gold Scarebear, Geminium

Attack: Gold Autonorush, Gold (scarebear, halebeard, Terrordoll, HUMAN, Ivory Hanzo), any level 16+ Silver or Gold mutant I'm leveling.

Ah, that's a good assault team. Similar to the team I have for attacking in PvP.

Gold Autonorush, Reactor Terrordoll, Reactor Wrenchfury.

Autonorush is amazing. :chuncky: