PDA

View Full Version : Gold Tank Pack & Gold Lightning Pack question

Thunderkat
07-19-2014, 11:54 PM
I've been saving up my gold to buy one of those legendary mutants on the shop and have save a little more than needed but now that I saw those two new packs and just slightly more gold for three mutants rather than one, my question is, is it more worth it to get one of the two new gold packs or is it better to get one of the legendary mutants from the shop that go for 2k gold? Thanks for the replies

John MacDonald
07-20-2014, 12:39 AM
I've been saving up my gold to buy one of those legendary mutants on the shop and have save a little more than needed but now that I saw those two new packs and just slightly more gold for three mutants rather than one, my question is, is it more worth it to get one of the two new gold packs or is it better to get one of the legendary mutants from the shop that go for 2k gold? Thanks for the replies

No doubt. If you have the gold, get the 3-pack. I can consistently beat most armies out there with a gold Autonorush and 2 gold Star Troopers. The only thing I didn't have was the Battle Toad. Having a decent spread of abilities couldn/t hurt, though.

I picked up the Tank pack. I can give a more thoughtful response when it gets higher level.

Considering the Gold Autonorush is 2500 and the pack is 2999 that includes him and 2 other 11.11 beatsticks, it's far more worth it to pick up that pack.

David Deal
07-21-2014, 12:34 AM
I got both. Very worth it. I'm a collector so that's why, but for me its worth it for 2 reasons, 1) if you don't have alot of gold mutants, you can immediately boost to playing well in pvp, 2) they breed faster than other mutants, so they will help expedite getting the rest of the army going.

I recommend getting the lightning pack if you don't have autonorush. Honestly, he is just that good.

Zero
07-21-2014, 03:40 AM
I got the Gold Lightning pack, makes me kick myself that I bought Gold Autonorush though, but it was still worth it since Star Trooper is a good mutant as well and both are absolute beasts for PvP as long as you have good tags.

I personally don't like the Tank packs, the only good one is Triple-B, even then so I just dislike Slow mutants so much because theyre always killed before they can even attack.

Syzygian
07-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Gold Lightning pack is the best thing since sliced bread.
Gold Tank pack is worth less than 0.

That is all.

Howard
07-21-2014, 10:28 PM
I caved in and bought the Gold Lightning Pack. (My first mutant purchase, with exception of Easter Gunny). Same reasons as above, the tanks are super slow and most get killed before they attack anyways. Plus Autonorush is worth about 2500 of the 2999 gold.

Howard
08-30-2014, 02:59 PM
OK, I am going to rectify this thread since it has gotten rereleased until 2 days from now.

Selling at the same prices and sets:
Tank Pack: Invadron, Cezanne, and Triple B
Lightning Pack: Autonorush, Battle Toad, Star Trooper

2999 Gold for Gold Version, 40 Million Credits for Regular version

I bought the Gold Lightning pack the first time it came around, now I just bought the Gold Tank pack. Funny how me and Davy Jones were talking about these packs yesterday.