PDA

View Full Version : Captain Peace needs to go....

Zach Daniels
07-21-2014, 10:57 PM
Captain Peace needs to be nerfed every single pvp team has 1 or more of this mutant that ive faced past 20 battles. All Saber teams are dominant because of this absolutely downright op mutant. I faced a guy with 3 reactor captain peace as his defense team all lvl 18 or so im lvl 18 as well cannot beat them even with 3 Zoomorph mutants and ive tried with Goliath, silver stealth bot, and a silver beast his attacks are too strong and he is too fast for how much dmg he does also 5k hp being fast and doing 2800+ dmg per turn is stupid. Oriax Although I love him seems extremely op i have had him on my team for quite some time. But he is useless against captain peace. Nothing stops this guy so please remove or nerf him I know im not the only one thats tired of facing off against this shenanigans....I cannot breed gold mutants yet because I haven't won the jackpot and cannot for probably quite some time.

Zero
07-22-2014, 12:12 AM
Captain Peace needs to be nerfed every single pvp team has 1 or more of this mutant that ive faced past 20 battles. All Saber teams are dominant because of this absolutely downright op mutant. I faced a guy with 3 reactor captain peace as his defense team all lvl 18 or so im lvl 18 as well cannot beat them even with 3 Zoomorph mutants and ive tried with Goliath, silver stealth bot, and a silver beast his attacks are too strong and he is too fast for how much dmg he does also 5k hp being fast and doing 2800+ dmg per turn is stupid. Oriax Although I love him seems extremely op i have had him on my team for quite some time. But he is useless against captain peace. Nothing stops this guy so please remove or nerf him I know im not the only one thats tired of facing off against this shenanigans....I cannot breed gold mutants yet because I haven't won the jackpot and cannot for probably quite some time.

They are only "OP" if you're new and have Basic/Bronze/Silver mutants...once you have Gold mutants you'll see how weak they are, until then you'll just have to put up with it or hit the Reactor for Gold mutants.

Howard
07-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Zero is right. With the right mutants you should be able to kill them before they even attack. Plus, in all honestly, Captain Peaces become more or less obsolete once you go past level 20.

If you are still stuck, you can always try to get one yourself; it seems like they are somewhat quite easy to obtain. (I got one on my 2nd try).

Two enforcers can may as well (or enforcer+captain peace, or the hard to obtain, Captain Wrenchfury and enforcer), both will attack at 1.5 damage which SHOULD kill Captain Peace before it attacks.

Dharun Chagarlamudi
11-21-2015, 03:34 PM
captain peace should be a mythic gene right the attack it with an enforcer or something man!