PDA

View Full Version : Another idea for new mutants they look so cool(100% my drawing)

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
07-25-2014, 05:25 AM
I see you released 2 new mutants.They Are Space Princess and Bazzinger
Here is my idea for new mutant.3 of them is my drawing and 2 more is taken from legend and video game.Hope you like it and want to make them all
1.Sauron:Zoomorph-Cyber
Attack:Cataclysmal
Life:Tank
Speed:Very Slow(3.7)
Zoomorph attack:Triple Dino Attack:He impale his enemy and use his tail whipping his enemy
Cyber Attack:Hakai Shirei "Dino":He attack his enemy with his minigun from mouth and beam gun from his back
2.Cyclops:Saber-Necro
Attack:Destrucktive
Speed:Slow(4)
Saber Attack:Cyclops wrath:Attack his enemy brutally using his Axes
Necro Attack:Eye of death:Make massive green explosive using his magic eye
3.Ice Queen(Nod of Queen Elsa):Mythic-Cyber
Attack:Medium
Life:Resistant
Speed:Fast(5.88)
Mythic Attack:Let it cold:Summon massive Blizzard using her Ice Magic
Cyber Attack:Cold Missile:Make 3 ice missile shoot them to her enemy
4.Noa:Galactic-Mythic
Attack:Cataclysmal
Speed:Very Slow(3.57)
Galactic Attack:Noa Lightning:fired with an upright right arm and a left arm resting on the right wrist.Its prismatic color comes from the fact it is a multi-layered combination of destructive rays composed of trancendant, superposition Photons and Plasma, causing the prismatic colors.(The pose like in the image)
Mythic Attack:He fly to the air and create a giant energy bow by extending his right Armed Nexus and using energy from his energy core to create the body of a bow. By pulling back with his left arm, he can make an arrow, and by letting go, the beam will be released

5.Jersey Demon:Zoomorph-Necro
Attack:Hight
Life:Resistant
Speed:Intermediate(5)
Zoomorph Attack:Demon's Revenge:He fly to the air and Mawling his enemy brutally using his Giant Claws
Necro Attack:The terror skull:Like Cancernia's necro attack but he only use 1 Skull and it larger version1018101910201021

Prabu Farel Siliwangi
07-25-2014, 05:34 AM
1022 Here the jersey demon