PDA

View Full Version : Gold Star

Davy Jones
07-25-2014, 07:05 PM
So, due to the help of my friends I was able to get a Gold Star from the recent PvE.

My question is, what should I use it for?

I have:
Silver Dues Machina (just not high enough level yet)
Silver Medusa
Silver Robot
Silver Valkyrie
Gold Dracus Nobilis
Gold Pit Lord

I'd really like to get something with lightning speed.

John MacDonald
07-25-2014, 07:13 PM
So, due to the help of my friends I was able to get a Gold Star from the recent PvE.

I have:
Silver Medusa
Silver Robot
Silver Valkyrie
Gold Dracus Nobilis
Gold Pit Lord

You've got the stuff for a gold Horus? It's not lightning, but it's very fast.

Howard
07-25-2014, 07:31 PM
IMO I would save it until there's something you need, and since it is your only one by the sound of your post, either using it on a sure thing or save.

What I personally would do breed some silver single genes if you can. Try to get Silver Warrior, Silver Leech, Silver beast, and Silver Astro Surfer (You already have Gold Pitlord and Silver robot); or just the subset to breed your desired mutant.

You do however, have the right parents for Horus (Pitlord and Dracus Nobilis; but there is no sure thing. Off the top of my head theres really no breedable lightnings. (Zena is bought for $5, Autonorush is 2500 gold, Battletoad, Star Trooper, and Zombat are not in store (I'm still waiting for a zombat), and a gold alien is a single gene and near impossible to obtain).

Davy Jones
07-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Oh, I also have:
Gold TerrorDoll
Gold Bushi

from Japan.

John MacDonald
07-25-2014, 10:02 PM
Oh, I also have:
Gold TerrorDoll
Gold Bushi

from Japan.

Have you looked online for "Mutants Genetic Gladiators Specific Parents"? You have some good options there. Or at least the ability to breed some things that will eventually breed some good things. ;)

If you have a Gold Terror Doll and Gold Bushi, those are great specific parents for several things.

If you're bound and determined to breed a Lightning mutant, you could try a monogene Alien.

Zero
07-25-2014, 10:27 PM
The fastest mutant you can make in the game is Honey Bunny

Andrew Wang
07-26-2014, 06:49 AM
I would save it for future legendary mutant that u will get from pve n pvp. While u r working toward gold legendary mutant, chances are you will get all these other one along the way.

Howard
07-26-2014, 02:30 PM
I would save it for future legendary mutant that u will get from pve n pvp. While u r working toward gold legendary mutant, chances are you will get all these other one along the way.

I agree with this too. I'm still hoping for Kobojo to have Zombat as a prize. Or at least put a gold version in the shop!

Davy Jones
07-28-2014, 07:20 PM
I have copies of ALL of the breedable mutants listed in the wiki.

I am slowly working my way through the specific parent mutants, while I am breeding a single gene mutant (Alien) to gold. By the time I get the second silver mutant to 20th, I should have a 2nd Gold star.

thanks for the feedback.

Bruno Alves
07-28-2014, 08:31 PM

I have:
Silver Medusa
Silver Robot
Silver Valkyrie
Gold Dracus Nobilis
Gold Pit Lord

Make a Autonorush it's Lightining! Gene: Cyber-Mistyc
You can buy with gold or do it yourself.

John MacDonald
07-28-2014, 09:11 PM
Make a Autonorush it's Lightining! Gene: Cyber-Mistyc
You can buy with gold or do it yourself.

Autonorush is a legendary. You need an Autonorush to breed one.

Davy Jones
07-29-2014, 05:00 PM
I was under the impression that you couldn't breed an Autonorush.

Do you mean once I get a Legendary mutant (e.g. Buck Maurice), to breed a gold version of him?

John MacDonald
07-29-2014, 05:07 PM
I was under the impression that you couldn't breed an Autonorush.

Do you mean once I get a Legendary mutant (e.g. Buck Maurice), to breed a gold version of him?

If you have a non-gold version of a legendary, you can breed other versions. If you have an Autonorush, you can breed an Autonorush. If you have a plain Buck Maurice, you can breed an elite version.

But you can't breed legendaries without having them first.

Xriz Toppa Äitsch
10-12-2014, 01:01 AM

Is this also true for all other standard mutants? I try to breed a bronze raptoid for the 7th time now.. without having bred one in normal...

Lotus_Eater
10-12-2014, 01:28 AM

Is this also true for all other standard mutants? I try to breed a bronze raptoid for the 7th time now.. without having bred one in normal...

i dont think standard breedable mutant react that way too....i once got a silver parasite queen and gold kaiju kitty w/o having the normal them in my collection...

James Wash
10-12-2014, 04:24 AM
For most standard mutants, any mutant with the correct genes will do. Some need specific parents:

http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?443-The-Pro-Breeder-s-Guide-to-Specialized-Mutants

You do need legendary to breed the same legendary. I got a second autorush and X-27 that way. I upgraded my breeding center once for 500 gold because it increases your odds of getting rare mutants.

If possible, always try for the rarer mutants first because when you fail, you get a standard one instead. I got over a dozen ghostmanauts and beetlebots through failed rare breeding attempts