PDA

View Full Version : New Icon - freeze

Andrew Wang
07-26-2014, 06:47 AM
Just notice today that there is an inactive "freeze" icon when u click on to the individual mutant. Does anyone know what that will do?

Howard
07-26-2014, 02:28 PM
I will be for the new building to freeze your mutants. I think it is basically a workaround for people who need roof space without Kobojo expanding the rooftop.

Wikkedweesel
07-31-2014, 10:58 PM
How does this work? I've tried to freeze my mutants and it's always greyed out. I've looked but can't find an answer on here. Do I need to be a certain level or something?

Howard
08-01-2014, 12:38 AM
How does this work? I've tried to freeze my mutants and it's always greyed out. I've looked but can't find an answer on here. Do I need to be a certain level or something?

I too would like to know. However, I do think it's just not available yet (as with mutant bingo, its announced, but not available. Also it's icon is not clickable).

Djim33
08-03-2014, 10:40 PM
The new building will most likely be some kind of frigde, you will expend it for more space (and spending gold of corse....) and put mutant in it fo freeze..... my thought anyway :)

Michael Tinker
08-04-2014, 10:28 AM

arent they upgrading or implamenting new additions tomorrow