PDA

View Full Version : More neighbors, guilds and more.

Bruno Alves
07-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Hi, I'm Bruno, a Lv 15 Psy-captain.
I have a good idea for neighbors.
I'm tired of adding strangers to my friendlist just to have more neighbors, if we can only add neighbors, not strangers friends.
Think! You can make alliances to add their neighbors and fight other guilds, you can make rivals or friendly alliances.
The fight will take more than 3 waves, the top 3 mutants each member will protect tagged attacks or waves, depending on the damage and life of the mutant.
Sorry by the errors, I'm brazilian and do not speak English very well.

Zero
07-28-2014, 11:27 PM
Hi, I'm Bruno, a Lv 15 Psy-captain.
I have a good idea for neighbors.
I'm tired of adding strangers to my friendlist just to have more neighbors, if we can only add neighbors, not strangers friends.
Think! You can make alliances to add their neighbors and fight other guilds, you can make rivals or friendly alliances.
The fight will take more than 3 waves, the top 3 mutants each member will protect tagged attacks or waves, depending on the damage and life of the mutant.
Sorry by the errors, I'm brazilian and do not speak English very well.

I agree with the option of being able to add people without having to add them as Friends on Facebook, I ended up having to make another account for my personal friends and family because my notifications and friend requests were swamped with other players.

And i completely disagree with guilds or alliances, I ended up quitting another game because as soon as Guilds were introduces the game went down the drain and became too expensive to the point where it was impossible to be competitive without paying money, this game may have its flaws but it's definitely a lot better than the last game i played for sure.

Howard
07-29-2014, 01:02 PM
I agree with the option of being able to add people without having to add them as Friends on Facebook, I ended up having to make another account for my personal friends and family because my notifications and friend requests were swamped with other players.

And i completely disagree with guilds or alliances, I ended up quitting another game because as soon as Guilds were introduces the game went down the drain and became too expensive to the point where it was impossible to be competitive without paying money, this game may have its flaws but it's definitely a lot better than the last game i played for sure.

+1 for me. I play without tags mainly due to the reason of not wanting to add a lot of strangers to my Facebook. It's kinda tough playing without tags, so this would help a lot.